Author Topic: FDA Reverses Course and Admits Pfizer Vax Causes Blood Clots  (Read 1904 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
FDA Reverses Course and Admits Pfizer Vax Causes Blood Clots
« on: December 22, 2022, 06:06:44 pm »
#vaccines  #diedsuddenly  #deaths  #injuries  #fauci
https://republicbrief.com/fda-reverses-course-and-admits-pfizer-vax-causes-blood-clots/   
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline The_Reader_David

Re: FDA Reverses Course and Admits Pfizer Vax Causes Blood Clots
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 12:25:00 am »
Of course it does, with a frequency of about 1 per million.  Getting a full-blown case of COVID, back when it was the original, alpha, beta or delta strains that caused far more serious disease than the currently dominant omicron strain, caused the same clotting problem in about 20 per million.  This data has been around for over a year and a half, but the FDA has gone back to its sluggish ways, so they finally noticed.

Back in the depths of the pandemic, even leaving aside preventing serious respiratory disease, even thinking only about blood clots, getting the vaccine was the right call -- it cut your risk by a factor of 20. 

Now it's not so clear.  I haven't seen any data on clotting problems from omicron.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2022, 12:43:51 am »
@GeneralCarlosQ17

LET THE LAWSUITS BEGIN!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2022, 01:14:57 am »
 :bkmk:

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social

Offline libertybele

« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2022, 01:39:26 am »
DeSantis is starting investigations into Moderna and Pfizer.

This isn't the first that blood clots forming has been reported.  Also, myocarditis and heart attacks primarily with young males.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2022, 02:10:49 am »

This isn't the first that blood clots forming has been reported.  Also, myocarditis and heart attacks primarily with young males.

I can hear the DeathSantis crys now from the press.  How could he.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #7 on: December 23, 2022, 03:24:30 am »
I can hear the DeathSantis crys now from the press.  How could he.

In another thread the FL Supreme Court gave him the green light to investigate.

https://www.gopbriefingroom.com/index.php/topic,487725.msg2758289/topicseen.html#msg2758289
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2022, 05:25:52 am »
FDA lied and people died but I bet every one involved at the FDA gets bonuses for boning us and not a single one will suffer the slightest penalty.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #9 on: December 24, 2022, 02:44:02 pm »

@libertybele

I doubt he will get very far before the other pols figure out a way to shut him down.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #10 on: December 24, 2022, 02:45:22 pm »
FDA lied and people died but I bet every one involved at the FDA gets bonuses for boning us and not a single one will suffer the slightest penalty.

@GtHawk

I will NOT be betting against THAT one!

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2022, 08:23:20 pm »
What?
Dr. Anastasia Maria Loupis
@DrLoupis
They knew. How evil.
https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-oral-blood-thinning-medication-children

7:20 AM · Dec 29, 2022
:thud:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2022, 08:36:29 pm »
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2022, 01:45:05 am »
@GeneralCarlosQ17

LET THE LAWSUITS BEGIN!

100% agree and the gitmo trials!!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2022, 06:21:16 am »
With each new (official) revelation, the wisdom of not getting the jabs becomes more apparent.

Instead, I used veterinary Ivermectin, Zinc supplements, and Doxycycline when I had a confirmed case, and I'm still here.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2022, 06:23:35 am »
Consider:

The FDA, an agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, protects the public health by assuring the safety, effectiveness, and security of human and veterinary drugs, vaccines and other biological products for human use, and medical devices. The agency also is responsible for the safety and security of our nation’s food supply, cosmetics, dietary supplements, products that give off electronic radiation, and for regulating tobacco products.

Think about all that.

Do you feel safer?

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2023, 07:54:16 pm »
Apparently, the vax also can make conditions like eczema much worse.

https://twitter.com/healthbyjames/status/1613981841140371457
« Last Edit: January 13, 2023, 08:18:37 pm by mountaineer »

Offline rustynail

« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2023, 08:06:29 pm »
Waiting for the Lawyer ads on TV.

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #18 on: January 13, 2023, 08:08:58 pm »
It could be a cold day in Hell, first. There's a Federal liability waiver, all the way.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #19 on: January 13, 2023, 08:18:04 pm »
It could be a cold day in Hell, first. There's a Federal liability waiver, all the way.

@Smokin Joe

Surely you can't believe those lawyers are interested in anything other than justice,and would happily represent these people for free if they had to do so!

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #20 on: January 13, 2023, 08:43:02 pm »
@Smokin Joe

Surely you can't believe those lawyers are interested in anything other than justice,and would happily represent these people for free if they had to do so!
For some drugs they can and will collect, just like asbestos or tobacco...

But under the terms of the Emergency Use Authorization for the jabs, there is a waiver of liability, and now that the jabs have been added to the recommended childhood vaccine list, it continues. If there's no blood in the water, the sharks won't come.

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #21 on: January 16, 2023, 03:22:56 pm »
British Columbian Paralyzed from Pfizer COVID Vaccine Finally to Get Compensated
Staff at TrialSite | Quality Journalism
Jan. 15, 2023, 11:00 a.m.

In Canada, a 45-year-old man, unfortunately, hit with a rare vaccine-related injury associated with the Pfizer-BioNTech mRNA-based COVID-19 vaccine BNT162b2 (Comirnaty), remains paralyzed from the waist down, yet his claim remains in limbo.

He was diagnosed with the serious neurological disease of acute, disseminated encephalomyelitis (ADEM) associated with the second vaccine injection. While he was injured in the summer of 2021 and remains wheelchair-bound, Canada’s federal Vaccine Injury Support Program took over a year to process and decide on the claim.

Finally, the government has done what is right and has decided to compensate British Columbian, Julian Scholefield. ... https://www.trialsitenews.com/a/british-columbian-paralyzed-from-pfizer-covid-vaccine-finally-to-get-compensated-ab437087

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #22 on: January 16, 2023, 06:34:44 pm »
For some drugs they can and will collect, just like asbestos or tobacco...

But under the terms of the Emergency Use Authorization for the jabs, there is a waiver of liability, and now that the jabs have been added to the recommended childhood vaccine list, it continues. If there's no blood in the water, the sharks won't come.

@Smokin Joe

Thanks for clearing that  up. I had no idea about the Emergency Use Authorization,and that it would in effect,make the medical community guit-free.

Which only leaves the Feral Gooberment to take the rap,and we ALL know THAT ain't gonna happen because our alleged "leaders" are NEVER at fault for anything bad they cause,and only accept gratitude and credit for anything they do 'right" by accidental circumstances.

Damn shaming public hangings went out of style,like they used to have back in the 1800's,and the townspeople would see to it that the town leaders were held responsible for anything they dictated that failed and actually CAUSED the deaths of innocents,ain't it?

Offline Smokin Joe

« Reply #23 on: January 17, 2023, 12:06:27 am »
@Smokin Joe

Thanks for clearing that  up. I had no idea about the Emergency Use Authorization,and that it would in effect,make the medical community guit-free.

Which only leaves the Feral Gooberment to take the rap,and we ALL know THAT ain't gonna happen because our alleged "leaders" are NEVER at fault for anything bad they cause,and only accept gratitude and credit for anything they do 'right" by accidental circumstances.

Damn shaming public hangings went out of style,like they used to have back in the 1800's,and the townspeople would see to it that the town leaders were held responsible for anything they dictated that failed and actually CAUSED the deaths of innocents,ain't it?
Yeah, they've gone the way of drawing and quartering, flaying, the cat-o-9-tails, and burning at the stake.
In some ways, civilization is arguably not the better for that.

C S Lewis

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #24 on: January 17, 2023, 12:11:07 am »

You will not be entitled to significant compensation.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.