Author Topic: Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger had 'normal conversation' with neighbor: 'You heard about these  (Read 206 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 16, 2023 3:00pm EST
Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger had 'normal conversation' with neighbor: 'You heard about these murders?'
Kohberger's neighbor recounted the interaction to Fox Nation's Nancy Grace
By Amy Nelson | Fox News

In the days following the murders of four University of Idaho students, Bryan Kohberger had a seemingly "normal conversation" about the event with his neighbor. Fox Nation host Nancy Grace spoke with the neighbor, who said Kohberger initiated the conversation.

University of Idaho students Kaylee Goncalves, 21, Madison Mogen, 21, Xana Kernodle, 20, and her boyfriend, Ethan Chapin, 20, were stabbed to death in the early hours of Nov. 13 in Moscow, Idaho. Bryan Kohberger, a Ph.D. student in criminology at nearby Washington State University, has been charged with four counts of first-degree murder and felony burglary for the quadruple homicide.

"He actually says, ‘Have you heard about the murders?’" Grace asked Kohberger's neighbor, who wished to remain unnamed. 

"Yeah," the neighbor said. "He’s like, ‘Yeah, it seems like they don’t have any leads.'"

The neighbor told Fox Nation's ‘Crime Stories with Nancy Grace’ Kohberger had suggested an early theory that the murders were a "crime of passion." He said the interaction ended shortly thereafter. 

Grace said on "Fox & Friends" Monday that Kohberger’s father, while helping move him into the apartment, asked if the neighbor would be friends with his son. 

"It’s like setting up a play date," Grace told host Lawrence Jones. "And at some point, the neighbor's wife said, ‘Don't bring [Kohberger] back. I've got a bad feeling. Do not have him back in this apartment.’"

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/idaho-murder-suspect-bryan-kohberger-normal-conversation-neighbor-heard-about-murders
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline ChemEngrMBA

• TBR Advisory Committee
Any prospective juror who claims not to have an opinion on his guilt or innocence is a LIAR !!!

The Book Commentary: "The book (Brilliant Creations - The Wonder of Nature and Life) is pure genius."
Review by John Orosz, M.D. "It is beyond outstanding. Please send me twenty signed copies for colleagues, family, and libraries."
"I was running every morning for twenty years with a genius." - Mike McCartney, D.D.S.
"You have the most agile mind of anyone I know." -
Avice Marie Griffin, PhD, Clinical Psychologist