Author Topic: Democrat Introduces Legislation to Make White People Criticizing Minorities a Federal Crime  (Read 1418 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Democrat Introduces Legislation to Make White People Criticizing Minorities a Federal Crime
By Bonchie | 8:00 AM on January 16, 2023

It may be MLK Day, but Democrats aren’t here for all that “content of character” stuff.

Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee, long in the running for being the vapidest member of Congress (oops, did I just commit a crime?), has introduced legislation that could make political criticism by white people against minorities a federal crime.

In what can only be called a convoluted mess, the bill proposes that a white person who “vilifies” any non-white person and has their words end up on social media, accessible by “persons who are predisposed to engaging in any action in furtherance of a white supremacy inspired hate crime,” would themselves be committing a federal crime.

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1614748073326174210

more
https://redstate.com/bonchie/2023/01/16/democrat-introduces-legislation-to-make-white-people-criticizing-minorities-a-federal-crime-n689270
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

Democrats-Opposing Equal Protection Since 1836.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Tell me Sheila J. Lee has no use for the First Amendment without telling me Sheila J. Lee has no use for the First Amendment ...
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline LMAO

She knows that this isn’t going anywhere, but she wants to set Congress up
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Rep. Shelia Jackson Lee, long in the running for being the vapidest member of Congress (oops, did I just commit a crime?), has introduced legislation that could make political criticism by white people against minorities a federal crime.

All of this "Black people are Holy and White people are evil" stuff is all the same. It is all designed to make Black people 'untouchable' no matter what they do (because they are too STUPID and victimized to be held to the same rules as everyone else).

What is the definition of "Criticizing"? If I say 'shut up dumbass', like I say to my brother all the time, will I go to jail?

What is the definition of "Minorities"? As far as I know we are all 'minorities' in one way or another.

What is the definition of "White"? Are Hispanics White? Are Jews White? Are Asians White?

Just like so called "Hate Crimes" there is no standard codified definition of what it means. The term Hate Crime is subjectively decided differently State by State, county by county, and case by case, as this would be. This would be as big a legal spaghetti mess as reparations are, full of contradictions, hypocrisies, and just plain nonsense.

Black racists and their Democrat enablers deliberately put this anti-White stuff out in the public with no concrete definition of what it is. They cannot define it and do NOT want definition because that would lock them in to a system of rules and logic.

They deliberately want it all to be amorphous open to subjective interpretation because this allows them to do whatever they want depending on a whim.

No Democrat politician will ever be charged with this.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online andy58-in-nh

She knows that this isn’t going anywhere, but she wants to set Congress up

"Bitch set me up."
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline LMAO

"Bitch set me up."

lol

Why is she introducing this clearly unconstitutional bill now? She knows it won't pass but she can then claim the GOP is racists for voting against "protecting the black, brown , LGTQRSTUVWXYZ community"
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline Kamaji

lol

Why is she introducing this clearly unconstitutional bill now? She knows it won't pass but she can then claim the GOP is racists for voting against "protecting the black, brown , LGTQRSTUVWXYZ community"

:thumbsup:

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Tell me Sheila J. Lee has no use for the First Amendment without telling me Sheila J. Lee has no use for the First Amendment ...

Why presume Lee's heard of the First Amendment?   888blackhat

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Why presume Lee's heard of the First Amendment?   888blackhat

:yowsa: 888high58888

However dumb you think she is, multiply by 1000.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2023, 12:34:04 am by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gee, Wally, How did I ever guess this wasn't introduced by a white Democrat?

I'll think about it when black people stop calling each other "bleep".
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Bigun observes:
"However dumb you think she is, multiply by 1000."

The Bell Curve at work.

Offline Kamaji

Bigun observes:
"However dumb you think she is, multiply by 1000."

The Bell Curve at work.

Hardly. 

Offline dfwgator

Hardly.

Stupidest people on the planet are white liberals.

Offline Kamaji

Pretty much. 

Offline Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

I absolutely cannot stand that woman!  :facepalm2:

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Democrat Bill Aims to Make it a Crime for White People to Criticize Non-White People
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jan. 17, 2023

Democratic congresswoman Sheila Jackson Lee of Texas has introduced a bill to the House aimed at making it a crime for white people to criticize non-white people.

Lee's bill, the "Leading Against White Supremacy Act of 2023," says that white people would be found to have engaged in a "white supremacy inspired hate crime" if their criticism of "any non-White person or group" was published on social media or "read, heard or viewed by a person who engaged in the planning, development, preparation, or perpetration of a white supremacy inspired hate crime."

In short, any white person could be found guilty of a hate crime if their criticism of non-whites was found to have any connection to another white person's "white supremacy inspired hate crime."

The bill would effectively eliminate the First Amendment for white people in the name of fighting "white supremacy" and the "mythical falsehood" known as "replacement theory."

You can read the bill in full below:

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=63549
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 05:22:19 pm by rangerrebew »
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline MOD4

Offline Smokin Joe

This attempt to enforce civility will lead to a widespread loss of it.

In for a penny, in for a pound.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Bigun

Stop and ponder THIS truism for a moment or two. As their representative,she is considered to be smarter than most of the people she represents.

Does me stating this truth make me a racist?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@dfwgator

Who do you think it is that manages all the public money spent in the ghetto,someone named LeRoi,or someone named Levi?

It's ALL about da Bengamins.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker

She is quite obviously "dumb" to us, but to her constituents, she's clearly "smart" and she knows who butters her bread. 

So this is a play right into their hands.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Online SZonian

• Strike without warning
  • 415th Nightstalker
@Bigun

Stop and ponder THIS truism for a moment or two. As their representative,she is considered to be smarter than most of the people she represents.

Does me stating this truth make me a racist?
That'll make 2 of us then @sneakypete I consider myself to be in good company.
Throwing our allegiances to political parties in the long run gave away our liberty.

Offline Smokin Joe

That'll make 2 of us then @sneakypete I consider myself to be in good company.
Meh. It isn't racist when you consider half the people out there are dumber than average.

C S Lewis

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We have all known this was only a matter of time since the late 1960's.