Author Topic: New biological male owner of Miss Universe gives bizarre speech about 'women's empowerment'  (Read 676 times)

Offline Right_in_Virginia

New biological male owner of Miss Universe gives bizarre speech about 'women's empowerment'
The New Millennial, Jan 15, 2023

Miss Universe 2023 kicked off in New Orleans, with more than 84 contestsants from around the world gathering to compete for the title. Miss Ukraine came costumed as a "Warrior of Light," Miss Switzerland dressed up like chocolate, but the real stunner was owner of the Miss Unvierse beauty pageant Anne Jakrajutatip, a trans-identified biological male.

"The Miss Universe organization from now on is gonna be run by women, owned by trans woman, for all women," Jakrajutatip said to massive cheers from the assembled crowd. "For all women around the world, to celebrate the power of of feminism."

Jakrajutatip came to the stage after the swimsuit competition, during the semi-final round. Jakrajutatip gave an interview to The Journal after taking charge of the organization, and the new Thai owner's identity was front and center for Jakrajutatip, who saw it as an accomplishment that a biological male who presents as female should run a beauty pageant.

Jakrajutatip said at the time of purchase that the buy was "extremely important," not just for Jakrajutatip or the purchasing company JKN Global Group Public Limited, "but for all the women and trans women, particulary all the fans of Miss Universe who've been watching, who have been with us for 70 years now.

"It is the time that we to lift the spirit of women on the stage," Jakrajutatip continued, "and having the platform globally to show to the whole world that we are intelligent, we are beautifully confident, and we can be iconic women."

More.        https://thepostmillennial.com/must-watch-new-biological-male-owner-of-miss-universe-gives-bizarre-speech-about-womens-empowerment?utm_campaign=64483

"You MUST accept transgender Miss Universe or you are a BIGOT".  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1614473139530141698

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Missed Universe.

Y'all wanted off at the last dimension, not this one.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

"I saw it so you have to see it too. Internet law"  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1614458649346285570

Offline mountaineer

we can be iconic women
Or men. Whatever, weirdo.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

"We’re doomed.".  (Video)
Kristan Hawkins is a brave woman. I knew her when she was in college and her mother also is a friend. Pray for her safety, because she deals with wackos like this on a regular basis.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mountaineer

Is that a tiara in your pocket, or are you happy to be a beauty pageant contestant?

Kristan Hawkins is a brave woman. I knew her when she was in college and her mother also is a friend. Pray for her safety, because she deals with wackos like this on a regular basis.

She will be in mine.....brave woman, indeed.