Author Topic: ‘Not a Joke’ — Joe Biden Claims He Attended a Black Church Every Day After Morning Mass  (Read 1302 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
‘Not a Joke’ — Joe Biden Claims He Attended a Black Church Every Day After Morning Mass

Charlie Spiering 15 Jan 2023

President Joe Biden on Sunday claimed he attended a black Church in Delaware every morning after he attended Catholic Mass in high school.

“I may be a practicing Catholic, we used to go 7:30 am mass every morning in high school and college before I went to the black church,” he said. “Not a joke.”

Biden spoke about his personal experience with the black church during a visit to the Ebenezer Baptist Church in Atlanta, Georgia to recognize Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. day.

The president has repeatedly claimed he was close with the black church in Delaware, despite longtime congregants saying they do not remember Biden attending the church.

Biden made a similar claim in October 2020, during a speech to the Bethlehem Baptist Church in South Carolina.

“I’d go to 8 o’clock Mass, then I’d go to Reverend Herring’s church where we’d meet in order to organize and figure where we were going to go, whether we were going to desegregate the Rialto movie theater or what we were going to do,” he said.

there's more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/15/not-a-joke-joe-biden-claims-he-attended-a-black-church-every-day-after-morning-mass/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline mountaineer

He said, "Not a joke," so you know it's a lie.
RNC Research
@RNCResearch
BIDEN: "I used to go to 7:30 mass every morning in high school and then in college, before I went to the Black church. Not a joke."
Congregants say they can't recall Biden ever attending.
He also claimed to have spent a great deal of time at Hebrew school. My gosh, all that time in Catholic church, black church, synagogue - and yet the man is completely devoid of a moral compass. Funny how that works.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Oh yes, he also ended apartheid and did time in a South African prison, or some such thing.

https://twitter.com/TPostMillennial/status/1614681156326428674

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I just don't understand how he keeps getting away with all these lies... :shrug:
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Maybe I can have a picture with you before I leave, ok?
And they applauded that? Good grief.
I agree with the subsequent tweet - hey Joe, do you even know your granddaughter's name?

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline mountaineer

Mollie
@MZHemingway
·
1m
The pathological nature of his lying is really disturbing.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1614669126118813696

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Mollie
@MZHemingway
·
1m
The pathological nature of his lying is really disturbing.

https://twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1614669126118813696
It may well be disturbing, but it is consistent.

He lives in some demented fantasy world where windmills will move commerce (organically grown, no less!) along the carbon-free highways (not sure what those are gonna be made of, 'cause asphalt and concrete both have big footprints) to Greentopia beneath rainbows of skittles pooted out by flying unicorns.

MF'er ain't logged in....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

Joe and Bobby had just finished a planning session over how they were going to save South Africa from apartheid when this photo was snapped. Little known fact.

Offline mountaineer

MLK day is just a laugh riot when Joe's around.
Biden to King's sister at Ebenezer: "And by the way sis, every good man, every good brother needs a really stong, strong sister.

“I’m no Dr. King and my sister’s not you, but I tell you what, she’s smarter, better looking and a better person than I am."

https://twitter.com/fran_chambers/status/1614667984018247681

Offline Right_in_Virginia

BIDEN: "Those are the words of Kejan— Kejan— Ketanji Drown Jackson, our Supreme Court Justice" (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/RNCResearch/status/1614670930953007105

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Idiot

I just don't understand how he keeps getting away with all these lies... :shrug:
It's not  lie if he believes it...lolololol.

Online Hoodat

This isn't the first time he's told this lie.  This from 2020:

Biden Talked of Attending Black Church As a Teen, But Members Don’t Recall It

Alana Goodman  |  October 12, 2020

On the campaign trail, Joe Biden has talked frequently about his early years in the civil rights movement. As a teenager, he says, he regularly attended a black church in Wilmington, Del., where he was involved in organizing anti-segregation protests in the early 1960s.

"I got raised in the black church," Biden said in a speech to Jesse Jackson's Rainbow PUSH coalition last year. "We would go sit in Rev. Herring's church, sit there before we'd go out, and try to change things when I was a kid in college and in high school."

The church Biden referenced, Union Baptist Church, was a prominent African-American church in Wilmington run by Rev. Otis Herring, an acclaimed pastor who passed away in 1996. But Biden has made comments that seem to contradict the account.  .  .

https://freebeacon.com/elections/members-dont-recall-bidens-attendance-at-black-church-as-teen/

For the record, Otis Herring did not become pastor of Union Baptist Church until 1962 when Biden was in his second year at the University of Delaware.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mountaineer

I'm sure someone could find out how often the local black church had services during Joe's youth. I'm pretty sure it wasn't "every day."