Author Topic: Tucker Carlson Unloads on 'Climate Criminals' — And They're Definitely Not the Ones the Left is Cond  (Read 262 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Tucker Carlson Unloads on 'Climate Criminals' — And They're Definitely Not the Ones the Left is Condemning

By C. Douglas Golden
  December 13, 2022 at 7:34am
It seems like there’s a new “climate criminal” every day, if you listen to the left.

A group called Just Stop Oil seems to think art museums play some kind of ineffable part in the so-called “climate crisis”; else, why would they be hurling mashed potatoes at Monets or super-gluing themselves to Botticellis?

Greta Thunberg and her ilk have found a rather large climate criminal of late: Sweden. That’s right, the whole country. A group of young Swedish climate activists sued the government — in effect, suing themselves — because they claim it’s not doing enough to avert carbon catastrophe.

https://www.westernjournal.com/tucker-carlson-unloads-climate-criminals-definitely-not-ones-left-condemning/
« Last Edit: December 13, 2022, 03:15:34 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org