General Category > Elections 2024

Rollan Roberts II announces his bid for President of the United States

(1/2) > >>

mountaineer:
Let the games begin!
--- Quote --- Rollan Roberts II, the son of West Virginia State Senator Rollan Roberts, has filed to run for President in 2024.

According to the Federal Elections Commission, Rollan Roberts II officially filed his candidacy for President of the United States on January 3, 2023, as a Republican.  He has listed Kentucky as his address with the FEC.

According to Roberts II’s website: “Rollan Roberts II is an American businessman, government advisor, and 2024 Republican candidate for President of the United States.  He is married to Rebecca Lea Roberts, with whom they share one son, Rollan III, due July 2, 2023, and has 2 daughters (17 and 21) from a previous marriage.

Rollan started his career at the bottom working his way through college, and eventually getting his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Liberty University and Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) from California InterContinental University. He has led small and large companies and helped underserved people start businesses around the world. He believes that entrepreneurship is the single, greatest economic engine on earth that levels the playing field and does not discriminate.

He has extensive experience with good governance, infrastructure, foreign affairs, education, and diplomacy. He served with former Congresspeople and Ambassadors on a U.S. Delegation to South Sudan in 2021 and 2022 where he assisted with the stabilization of the transitional to permanent government. Previously, he has served as an advisor to national governments on matters of diplomacy, national security, entrepreneurship, education, clean water, waste water, and waste-to-energy  infrastructure. ...
--- End quote ---
story
Running as a Republican. I'm not familiar with his father, W.Va. Sen. Roberts.
Rollan Roberts II website

Bigun:

--- Quote from: mountaineer on January 14, 2023, 08:37:31 pm ---Let the games begin!story
Running as a Republican. I'm not familiar with his father, W.Va. Sen. Roberts.
Rollan Roberts II website

--- End quote ---

I spent some time at his website and liked much of what he says there. We'll see how he presents himself to the broader audience, but he definitely has possibilities IMHO.  @mountaineer

Idiot:
Who?

mountaineer:

--- Quote from: mrpotatohead on January 14, 2023, 10:15:30 pm ---Who?

--- End quote ---
That's what I said.  :shrug:

Cyber Liberty:
 :bkmk:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version