Author Topic: Rollan Roberts II announces his bid for President of the United States  (Read 527 times)

Offline mountaineer

Let the games begin!
Rollan Roberts II, the son of West Virginia State Senator Rollan Roberts, has filed to run for President in 2024.

According to the Federal Elections Commission, Rollan Roberts II officially filed his candidacy for President of the United States on January 3, 2023, as a Republican.  He has listed Kentucky as his address with the FEC.

According to Roberts II’s website: “Rollan Roberts II is an American businessman, government advisor, and 2024 Republican candidate for President of the United States.  He is married to Rebecca Lea Roberts, with whom they share one son, Rollan III, due July 2, 2023, and has 2 daughters (17 and 21) from a previous marriage.

Rollan started his career at the bottom working his way through college, and eventually getting his Masters of Business Administration (MBA) from Liberty University and Doctorate of Business Administration (DBA) from California InterContinental University. He has led small and large companies and helped underserved people start businesses around the world. He believes that entrepreneurship is the single, greatest economic engine on earth that levels the playing field and does not discriminate.

He has extensive experience with good governance, infrastructure, foreign affairs, education, and diplomacy. He served with former Congresspeople and Ambassadors on a U.S. Delegation to South Sudan in 2021 and 2022 where he assisted with the stabilization of the transitional to permanent government. Previously, he has served as an advisor to national governments on matters of diplomacy, national security, entrepreneurship, education, clean water, waste water, and waste-to-energy  infrastructure. ...
story
Running as a Republican. I'm not familiar with his father, W.Va. Sen. Roberts.
Rollan Roberts II website

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Rollan Roberts II announces his bid for President of the United States
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 09:09:16 pm »
Let the games begin!story
Running as a Republican. I'm not familiar with his father, W.Va. Sen. Roberts.
Rollan Roberts II website

I spent some time at his website and liked much of what he says there. We'll see how he presents himself to the broader audience, but he definitely has possibilities IMHO.  @mountaineer
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Idiot

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 10:15:30 pm »
Who?

Offline mountaineer

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 10:59:26 pm »
 :bkmk:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2023, 11:11:10 pm »
I'm still waiting for this guy:
Keith Russell Judd (born May 23, 1958) is an American convicted criminal and perennial candidate for political office. His nicknames include "Dark Priest" and "Mtr. President". He claims to have run for President of the United States in every election since 1996.  ... As a perennial candidate, Judd has thrice run for president in the Democratic Party's primaries, in 2008, 2012 and 2016. Each time Judd has managed to qualify to be included on the ballot of at least one Democratic Party primary or caucus.  ...
Wikipedia

Now that he's out of prison, however, he may have other things on his mind, like reporting to his parole officer.