Author Topic: As The WEF Meetings Begin, Mainstream Media Organizations Run Q&A's with Klaus Schwab For PR Cover.  (Read 7096 times)

Online Kamaji

Exactly. Where is this unelected, pontificating peacock's leverage?

Seductive lies, just like the leverage the devil has.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"DAVOS WATCH: The WEF declares they must establish a NEW WORLD ORDER

They also openly acknowledge they may not be successful establishing a NWO right now due to times being “hyper partisan and polarized” but are hopeful to establish it in the near future".  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1616374817120485378

"DAVOS WATCH: WEF declares countries need to respect global rules and says “we have countries that are respecting their national interest going beyond the rules”. She ends by saying, “we have to take into consideration The World Order”.  (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1616368062932070407

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Watch: John Kerry Says WEF Davos Elite Are Like ‘Extraterrestrials’ Here to ‘Save the Planet’ – Touts himself as one of a ‘select group of human beings’

John Kerry at the World Economic Forum: "And when you stop and think about it, it's pretty extraordinary that we select group of human beings...are able to sit in a room and come together and actually talk about saving the planet. I mean, it's so almost extraterrestrial to think about quote 'saving the planet.' If you said that to most people, most people they think you're just a crazy tree-hugging lefty, liberal, you know, do-gooder or whatever, and, and there's no relationship. But really, that's where we are."

#

Marc Morano comment: "Kerry and the World Economic Forum, the UN, and Al Gore all seem to believe they are the chosen ones to save the planet. But, Kerry actually said something we can all agree with when he noted, 'most people they think you're just a crazy tree-hugging lefty, liberal'. Yes, Kerry is correct, most people do think that.

We have heard this type of elitism before. See:

Klaus Schwab At 2022 WEF: ‘The Future Is Built By Us, By A Powerful Community As You Here In This Room’
& Klaus Schwab Opens the 2023 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting with a Call to “Master the Future”

Morano: "The Great Reset crowd assembling in Davos genuinely believe themselves to be above the rest of humanity and are able to own multiple mansions and fly private jets while spewing 'saving the planet' rhetoric or even picking up environmental awards.

Kerry may be on to something! Kerry's friend and fellow climate activist Al Gore was born nearly nine months after the Roswell, New Mexico incident, so there may be a linkage to Extraterrestrials! The Roswell incident was on July 8, 1947. Al Gore was born on March 31, 1948."

https://www.climatedepot.com/2023/01/17/watch-john-kerry-says-wef-davos-elite-are-like-extraterrestrials-here-to-save-the-planet/
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 06:17:31 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

"DAVOS WATCH: WEF states one of the most important things in society is the “flow of information” and communicating what they determine is “truth to the right people”  They also express concern over what they determine is “polarizing information”. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1616357180479012867

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...

“King Arthur: I am your king.
Peasant Woman: Well, I didn't vote for you.
King Arthur: You don't vote for kings.
Peasant Woman: Well, how'd you become king, then?
[Angelic music plays... ]
King Arthur: The Lady of the Lake, her arm clad in the purest shimmering samite, held aloft Excalibur from the bosom of the water, signifying by divine providence that I, Arthur, was to carry Excalibur. That is why I am your king.
Dennis the Peasant: Listen. Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.
Arthur: Be quiet!
Dennis the Peasant: You can't expect to wield supreme power just 'cause some watery tart threw a sword at you!”

― Monty Python and the Holy Grail
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Exactly. Where is this unelected, pontificating peacock's leverage?
He is Der Fuhrer of Der Viertes Reich, or wants to be, and all the WEF are his SS wannabes.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Can we just banish or exile these people to Switzerland?

Can wet urn Switzerland into a prison colony for people who want to take away our steak, beer, and pickup trucks?

Why should we take them back?

I am not a citizen of the world; I am a child of God.  Stick the World Order on the dark side of the moon.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
It’s a cult: The WEF are the “select few” touched as saviors of the world to master the future
By Joanne Nova |January 20th, 2023|Economy|14 Comments

What would it look like if a doomsday cult had a billion dollars to spend on a skiing holiday?
Maybe like the World Economic Forum: Here are people who think they are the select few, saviours of the world. They’re touched, they say by something (like an extra terrestrial maybe?) It’s an apocalypse, you know, like 600,000 Hiroshima class atomic bombs says Al Gore. They’re boiling the oceans.

They might be powerful and rich, but the good news is they are utterly absurd.

The modern prophets are here to rescue you
Especially US climate envoy John Kerry:

“When you start to think about it, it’s pretty extraordinary that we – a select group of human beings, because of whatever touched us at some point in our lives – are able to sit in a room and come together and actually talk about saving the planet,” Kerry told a WEF panel on Tuesday.

https://www.cfact.org/2023/01/20/its-a-cult-the-wef-are-the-select-few-touched-as-saviors-of-the-world-to-master-the-future/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=its-a-cult-the-wef-are-the-select-few-touched-as-saviors-of-the-world-to-master-the-future&utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=its-a-cult-the-wef-are-the-select-few-touched-as-saviors-of-the-world-to-master-the-future
« Last Edit: January 20, 2023, 06:22:07 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

"DAVOS WATCH: The WEF LGBTQI+ Panel discusses subverting countries conservative constitutional values with their gay agenda". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1616050478303023105

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Can we just banish or exile these people to Switzerland?

Can wet urn Switzerland into a prison colony for people who want to take away our steak, beer, and pickup trucks?

Why should we take them back?

I am not a citizen of the world; I am a child of God.  Stick the World Order on the dark side of the moon.
Every year when we hear about these elitist swine sitting around a table dreaming up ways to subjugate the people of the world I have this image play in my head as a happy thought of what should happen to them.  As a matter of fact I wonder if the people that wrote this scene for The Kingsman were thinking about Schwab and the WEF when they came up with the idea  :pondering:

"DAVOS WATCH: The WEF LGBTQI+ Panel discusses subverting cultures through mainstream media and by making sure corporations prop up and center their products around LGBTQ people". (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/DrewHLive/status/1616056238818856960

Offline DefiantMassRINO

It/they/them/those in the green jacket looks like a Romulan from Star Trek.

Maybe John Kerry wasn't too far off with the extraterrestrial comment.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online mountaineer

Climate King John Kerry fails to dodge Rebel News’ questions about GHG hypocrisy
When pushed on his climate footprint, John Kerry, the U.S. Special Presidential Envoy for Climate, told Rebel News' Callum Smiles that he always flies commercial. Previous admissions from Kerry contradict this claim.
    By Sheila Gunn Reid | January 20, 2023

When Fox News aired the Rebel News footage of the interaction with Kerry on the streets of Davos, host Jesse Watters reminded viewers that Kerry previously admitted to flying in private jets but justified the carbon-intensive travel because he thinks he is an important man doing important things. ...

https://twitter.com/CSmiles_News/status/1616153275308335104
Rebel News
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Well, durn it all...
The girl has actually said something that makes sense...!

Online mountaineer

That girl's really been packing away the kroppkakor!

https://twitter.com/OzraeliAvi/status/1616444230792105990

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Biden’s FBI, spy chiefs at World Economic Forum with senators and more

January 20, 2023 Justin Cooper

The federal government sent the head of the FBI, the director of national intelligence, 11 members of Congress, and several other top officials to the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Switzerland this week.

The delegation also includes Labor Secretary Martin Walsh, who is eleventh in the presidential line of succession, as well as Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, a former senator and secretary of state, according to a press release.

The U.S. delegation joined more than 2,700 other world leaders in the Swiss Alps for the annual WEF meeting, where some of the world’s most powerful people consider ways to manage the global system. This year’s event involves speeches and panel discussions on issues like recession fears, the Ukraine war and climate change.

President Joe Biden is not attending the meeting, unlike his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

more
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/01/bidens-fbi-spy-chiefs-at-world-economic-forum-with-senators-and-more/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Biden’s FBI, spy chiefs at World Economic Forum with senators and more

January 20, 2023 Justin Cooper

The federal government sent the head of the FBI, the director of national intelligence, 11 members of Congress, and several other top officials to the World Economic Forum meeting in Davos, Switzerland this week.

The delegation also includes Labor Secretary Martin Walsh, who is eleventh in the presidential line of succession, as well as Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, a former senator and secretary of state, according to a press release.

The U.S. delegation joined more than 2,700 other world leaders in the Swiss Alps for the annual WEF meeting, where some of the world’s most powerful people consider ways to manage the global system. This year’s event involves speeches and panel discussions on issues like recession fears, the Ukraine war and climate change.

President Joe Biden is not attending the meeting, unlike his predecessor, former President Donald Trump.

more
https://americanmilitarynews.com/2023/01/bidens-fbi-spy-chiefs-at-world-economic-forum-with-senators-and-more/

I hope someone is keeping a very carefully crafted list of U.S. participants.  That will be a great starting point when the swamp sludge dredging starts.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

Labor Secretary Martin Walsh, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, Sen. Joe Manchin - we clearly are sending only our brightest and best!  :silly:

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Labor Secretary Martin Walsh, Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry, Sen. Joe Manchin - we clearly are sending only our brightest and best!  :silly:

I hope Manchin's next GOP opponent is getting good photos of this.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mountaineer

In case you wondered where America's favorite priest of the New World Order was during the WEF meetings:
Rukshan Fernando
@therealrukshan
Instead of attending the World Economic Forum in Davos, Bill Gates flew down to 🇦🇺 to meet with PM Albanese to discuss Gates Foundation policies crafted under Klaus Schawb’s WEF agenda. #wef23
12:47 AM · Jan 21, 2023

In other words, trying to destroy Australia, too.

Sen Mike Lee --- "These are perhaps the most coherent and least offensive words spoken at the World Economic Forum." (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/BasedMikeLee/status/1616674739807977479