Author Topic: As The WEF Meetings Begin, Mainstream Media Organizations Run Q&A's with Klaus Schwab For PR Cover.  (Read 6886 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
As The WEF Meetings Begin, Mainstream Media Organizations Run Q&A's with Klaus Schwab For PR Cover.

The World Economic Forum’s yearly meeting begins next week. I can’t wait to watch the globalist goons fly into Davos, Switzerland on their gas-guzzling private jets to lecture us about muh climate change.

Over 1,000 private jets made the trip into Davos for the 2022 event, and as this year’s WEF meeting will be the biggest yet, so you can expect that number to only increase.

#wef #nwo #una2030 #bilderberg #nato

https://jordansather.substack.com/p/as-the-wef-meetings-begin-mainstream
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online mountaineer

:silly:

Tweeted by @RealGeorgeWebb1
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline andy58-in-nh

Does the meeting room look anything like this?:

« Last Edit: January 16, 2023, 08:33:43 pm by andy58-in-nh »
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Online mountaineer

If they cared about the planet, this whole thing would be done via Zoom

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

:yowsa: pointing-up
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Don't be silly, how can you get all that publicity from a fawning media on Zoom?

Online mountaineer

Don't be silly, how can you get all that publicity from a fawning media on Zoom?
Plus, if you have to stay home and Zoom the Davos meeting from your home office, you can't get in any skiing.

Online Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
I've always thought that attendence at Davos has been wildly overblown as some weird political "Mark of the Beast" type of thing among some conservatives.  This article really confirms what I kind of suspected all along - it is primarily a networking event.  So what really matters isn't that you attended, but who you chose to network with.  This is directly from the article:

Fun fact: I was told by somebody who had actually been to a WEF event in Davos that this is exactly what goes on. Let me tell you that story...

....there’s essentially two events in one at these WEF gatherings. There is the public one with the world leaders rubbing shoulders, shaking hands and giving their speeches. I assume this is the “70% livestreaming” version of it that Smyke was describing. This gentleman then told me about another, the behind the scenes event, whereby the WEF assigns an “assistant” to each attendee, and the attendee proceeds to tell the WEF assistant (handler, if you will) who all he would like to meet in Davos. The assistant then sets up these brief meetings....

That's basically just networking 101. Now for most of the people invited there, somebody's paying for their ticket and all their expenses, they're getting to go to Switzerland for a few days, and it's a chance to meet a bunch of people you may find interesting both from your own country and other countries -including other conservatives or "conservative curious" types who may have been invited.

Being a member of the WEF is different - The membership are very wealthy individuals and corporations who sponsor the WEF and funnel tons of money to it.  But being a guest simply means you go there to listen, and then to meet with the people with whom you want to speak.

In other words, gaining intelligence and spreading the word.  It doesn't mean for a second that you actually agree with the globalist policies of the WEF as an organization.  I long ago lost lost count of the number of networking functions I went to that were sponsored by some organization or another with whom I disagreed.  I never cared about their stupid message. I just cared about there being certain folks there worth talking to.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 08:13:03 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Online mountaineer

Coverage of the WEF shenanigans here: https://t.co/uvbDgOkyZl
BREAKING: I just got pulled over at a police checkpoint at the World Economic Forum
Today I was driving to the World Economic Forum in Davos with our Rebel News journalists when a police checkpoint waved us over.
    By Ezra Levant | January 15, 2023

Today I was driving to the World Economic Forum in Davos with our Rebel News journalists when a police checkpoint waved us over.

We had seen hundreds of police, military police and even soldiers driving in camouflaged army trucks on the route to Davos. We knew it was only a matter of time before they pulled us over.

What would they do to us — since we are not the “approved”, obedient journalists that the World Economic Forum prefers?

Would we be banned from Davos? Deported from Switzerland? Or even arrested?  ...
https://www.rebelnews.com/breaking_davos_police_try_to_stop_rebel_news

Online mountaineer

Did he show up?
     Dec 28, 2022
The Post Millennial
BREAKING: Zelensky announces he is planning to join World Economic Forum in Davos, to sign new postwar loans with BlackRock
"Volodymyr Zelenskyy and Larry Fink agreed to focus in the near term on coordinating the efforts of all potential investors and participants in the reconstruction of our country, channelling investment into the most relevant and impactful sectors of the Ukrainian economy," the post said. ...

Online mountaineer

Davos Is A Grift And A Cult But It’s Also A Bid For Global Domination
"It's a Ponzi scheme," says an insider, "but it's also a cult."
Michael Shellenberger and Izabella Kaminska
The World Economic Forum, which meets this week in Davos, Switzerland, is fighting back against conspiracy theorists who say it and its founder Klaus Schwab are seeking global domination through a “great reset” aimed at stripping the masses of their private property, de-industrializing the economy, and making everybody eat bugs. 

“‘Own nothing, be happy’ — you might have heard the phrase,” wrote World Economic Forum (WEF) Managing Director Adrian Monck last August. “It started life as a screenshot, culled from the Internet by an anonymous anti-semitic account on the image board 4chan. ‘Own nothing, be happy – The Jew World Order 2030’, said the post, which went viral among extremists.”

But what Monck claimed was inaccurate. The phrase, “Own nothing, be happy,” hadn’t originated on 4chan; it originated on WEF’s website. “Welcome to 2030,” read the headline to an article by a Danish member of parliament, “I own nothing, have no privacy, and life has never been better.” In 2020, after the backlash to the article, WEF took the post down ...

WEF says its wealth is managed by an internal Investment Committee that seeks to incorporate “environmental, social and governance (ESG) criteria in its investment strategy to manage the foundation’s long-term strategic reserves.” 

Still, WEF doesn’t engage in even the minimal amount of transparency through public disclosure that it constantly preaches to corporations and philanthropies. 

WEF’s 2022 annual report also touts a relationship with an unnamed hedge fund and a portfolio of assets that includes Swiss equities, Swiss bonds, global equities, and precious metals that is ...
Full story on Substack

Online mountaineer

James Bradley
@JamesBradleyCA
BREAKING: George Soros has just pulled out of the 2023 WEF Forum in Davos, following Klaus Schwab’s similar exit on this past Friday.
Something is brewing…
8:41 AM · Jan 16, 2023

Maybe Putin will nuke Davos. Fingers crossed.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

World Economic Forum's annual meeting kicks off in Davos
Yeni Safak (Turkey), Jan 16, 2023

"So much at stake we really need to find solutions on wars, conflicts, also have to secure that don't go into recession," says head of forum

The World Economic Forum (WEF) on Monday kicked off in Davos-Klosters, Switzerland, with heads of state and business leaders focusing on the ongoing Russia-Ukraine war and economic instability amid climate change.

Under the theme of Cooperation in a Fragmented World, names shaping the global politics and business world are participating in the forum.

"So much is at stake we really need to find solutions on the wars and conflicts. We also have to secure that we don't go into recession and we have ten years of low growth as we had in the 1970's," said Borge Brende, the World Economic Forum president.

The meeting will also see attendance by 56 finance ministers, 19 central bank presidents, 30 trade ministers, and 35 foreign ministers.

It will convene more than 2,700 leaders from 130 countries, including 50 heads of state and government, as multiple crises deepen divisions and fragment the geopolitical landscape.

This year will also see the highest-ever business participation at Davos, with more than 1,500 leaders from 700 organizations.

US Climate Envoy John Kerry, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg, European Central Bank head Christine Lagarde, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres, IMF Managing Director Kristalina Georgieva, and Turkish economist and energy expert Fatih Birol, the executive director of International Energy Agency, will also take part in the event.

Laurence Fink, the CEO of BlackRock, an American multinational investment company, will be there as well.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskyy previously said his government is preparing to attend Davos, adding that he has been in touch with Fink about the reconstruction effort after the end of the continuing Moscow-Kyiv war, which is about to enter its 12th month.

More
https://www.yenisafak.com/en/world/world-economic-forums-annual-meeting-kicks-off-in-davos-3658978

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Laurence Fink, the CEO of BlackRock,...

Talk about being aptly named!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Davos forum to tackle Ukraine war, climate crisis and 'de-globalisation'
France 24, Jan 15, 2023

The world's political and business elites gather for the annual Davos summit from Monday to promote "cooperation in a fragmented world", with war in Ukraine, the climate crisis and global trade tensions high on the agenda.

For half a century, the World Economic Forum in the Swiss Alps has brought together executives and policymakers to sing the praises of globalisation, but that process is seen as unwinding as new fault lines harden around the world.

The Covid-19 pandemic, growing US-China hostility and Russia's invasion of Ukraine have led some politicians and experts to even speculate about "an end to the era of globalisation", which began in earnest in the decade after the first Davos meeting in 1971.

The agenda for this year's meeting in the snow-deficient Alps, starting next Monday, reflects this gloomy reality.

"There's no doubt that our 53rd annual meeting in Davos will happen against the most complex geopolitical and geoeconomic backdrop in decades. So much is at stake," said Borge Brende, a former Norwegian foreign minister who is now president of the meeting.

"There's no doubt that our 53rd annual meeting in Davos will happen against the most complex geopolitical and geoeconomic backdrop in decades. So much is at stake," said Borge Brende, a former Norwegian foreign minister who is now president of the meeting.

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz and UN chief Antonio Guterres are among the most prominent figures attending the forum, alongside nearly 400 government ministers and policymakers, 600 CEOs and a smattering of celebrities, including actor Idris Elba.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky will appear by video link on Wednesday for a live interview.

Other sessions will discuss whether we are living through "de-globalisation or re-globalisation", the impact of trade tensions and supply-chain disruptions, the cost-of-living crisis and the planet's heating climate.

More.  https://www.france24.com/en/business/20230116-davos-forum-to-tackle-ukraine-war-climate-crisis-and-de-globalisation

Republican leaders line up to join rich and powerful at Davos World Economic Forum
Washington Times. Jan 14, 2023

A handful of Republican lawmakers is set to attend the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland, next week despite opposition to the organization from some GOP leaders and conservative activists.

Several House Republicans are set to attend the influential global confab as part of an official U.S. delegation, including Darrell Issa of California, Mike Gallagher of Wisconsin and Maria Elvira Salazar of Florida. Another Republican, Georgia Gov. Brian Kemp, is also set to attend the event outside the official U.S. delegation.

Mr. Kemp will headline a panel with Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker, a Democrat, on how American foreign and domestic policy could change now that the midterms are over. Among others on the panel are Democratic Sens. Joe Manchin of West Virginia and Chris Coons of Delaware, independent Sen. Kyrsten Sinema of Arizona, and Mrs. Salazar.

Also attending the forum and taking part in the official program are White House climate envoy John Kerry, FBI Director Chris Wray and Labor Secretary Marty Walsh.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2023/jan/13/republican-leaders-line-join-rich-and-powerful-dav/

Online berdie

I've always thought that attendence at Davos has been wildly overblown as some weird political "Mark of the Beast" type of thing among some conservatives.  This article really confirms what I kind of suspected all along - it is primarily a networking event.  So what really matters isn't that you attended, but who you chose to network with.  This is directly from the article:

That's basically just networking 101. Now for most of the people invited there, somebody's paying for their ticket and all their expenses, they're getting to go to Switzerland for a few days, and it's a chance to meet a bunch of people you may find interesting both from your own country and other countries -including other conservatives or "conservative curious" types who may have been invited.

I think you are correct. Of course the WEF is evil...but it may well be a networking event. Not necessarily to spread evil, but to get contacts. 

Being a member of the WEF is different - The membership are very wealthy individuals and corporations who sponsor the WEF and funnel tons of money to it.  But being a guest simply means you go there to listen, and then to meet with the people with whom you want to speak.

In other words, gaining intelligence and spreading the word.  It doesn't mean for a second that you actually agree with the globalist policies of the WEF as an organization.  I long ago lost lost count of the number of networking functions I went to that were sponsored by some organization or another with whom I disagreed.  I never cared about their stupid message. I just cared about there being certain folks there worth talking to.

Online mountaineer

Darrell Issa of California, Mike Gallagher of Wisconsin and Maria Elvira Salazar of Florida.
I think a couple of those Republicans decided not to go. Gallagher was one; can't remember the other.

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

WEF Global Risks Report 2023

‘Large-Scale Involuntary Migration’

4:49 PM · Jan 16, 2023

Online mountaineer

A little more than mere networking, in my opinion:
Ian Miles Cheong
@stillgray
At the WEF, a Swiss MP proposes cities where there is no individual ownership of cars, and encourages punishing any businesses that do not align with environmental goals.

It looks like Ukraine's president is sending his wife in his stead:
     Jan 16, 2023
Ukraine's first lady to attend World Economic Forum in Davos
Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "decided to send his better half to the World Economic Forum" after saying he would attend either in person or via a video call in December.
Joshua Young

On Monday, the World Economic Forum announced that the First Lady of Ukraine, Olena Zelenska, will attend the WEF's annual summit in Davos, Switzerland.

According to Serbian news outlet Nulta Tacka, Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky "decided to send his better half to the World Economic Forum" after saying he would attend either in person or via a video call in December.

The Daily Mail reports, Zelenska "is expected to make a speech on Tuesday while other Ukraine officials will speak on panels in the bid to forge greater unity at the summit where Russia's oligarchs are conspicuously absent."

In December, Zelensky signaled that Ukraine would participate in the WEF summit, which will occur January 16-20. The news came after it was revealed Zelensky was in talks with BlackRock CEO Larry Fink about rebuilding Ukraine in the wake of their war with Russia. ...
Post Millennial

Jack Posobiec
@JackPosobiec

Davos will have 100 panels about supporting Ukraine to defend democracy

But they won’t even say the word Taiwan once

Why is that?

10:46 AM · Jan 16, 2023

It looks like Ukraine's president is sending his wife in his stead:Post Millennial

I wonder where Zelensky will be meeting with Soros and Schwab..... privately.

Online mountaineer

I wonder where Zelensky will be meeting with Soros and Schwab..... privately.
Who knows where those two fellas will be - they're not going to Davos, supposedly.

Klaus Schwab Opens the 2023 World Economic Forum Annual Meeting with a Call to “Master the Future”. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/TheChiefNerd/status/1615130249406156800