Author Topic: Clay Travis Calls on Republicans to Let American Citizens Take Down Big Pharma Over the Jabs  (Read 285 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Clay Travis Calls on Republicans to Let American Citizens Take Down Big Pharma Over the Jabs
I don't know if it's even possible but it's worth looking into.

For two years, many of us have called for the Covid-19 "vaccines" to be pulled from the market and for safety studies to be much more thorough before injecting them into another human being.

It became clear within days after the first public doses were hitting the news that the jabs were NOT functioning the way we were told they would.

Every day since then has brought more evidence that the experimental injections are neither safe nor effective. Now, we're learning that the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) knew they jabs were dangerous but didn't tell anyone. According to Headline USA:

#vaccines  #Pfizer #KILLSHOT #deathshot #COVID19

https://jdrucker.substack.com/p/clay-travis-calls-on-republicans 
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I wish him all the luck in the world,and I also hope he has some VERY good life insurance so he family won't suffer when he has his "accident" or is killed by a "random shooting".
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!