Author Topic: BREAKING..Biden scandal grows as White House aides discover more classified material at president's  (Read 1556 times)

Offline Kamaji

Sorry, I didn't catch that before.  I saw the number and thought it covered the entire year.  Holy smokes!  I don't think there's a property in the entire state of Delaware worth $49k/month.  Yes, this is definitely money laundering.  Yes, this would represent nearly a half million in taxable income on Joe Biden's 2018 Tax returns.

The point of money laundering is to cover the tax liability on illegal income by turning it into legal income.  If Biden didn't pay the taxes, then he is even stupider than previously thought.

Except why would Biden run a background check on Hunter for a house Biden owned?

Offline mountaineer

White House admits there are no visitor logs for Biden’s Wilmington residence.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1615003560109801474
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

David Marcus
@BlueBoxDave
Since the Biden administration has slowly dripped out information on this scandal for a week now I put it it all in one place. And hoo boy, this isn’t going away anytime soon.
DAVID MARCUS: Where was the Trump-like raid? The embarrassing crime scene photos? Why are Joe's lawyers doing the digging, not the FBI? This all stinks to high heaven - but don't expect our liberal media to notice
By David Marcus For Dailymail.Com
Published: 12:41 EST, 16 January 2023 | Updated: 15:31 EST, 16 January 2023

It must be nice to be Joe Biden.

When the Justice Department lost patience with Donald Trump, who was storing classified documents at Mar-a-Lago, they launched an unprecedented Hollywood-style raid on the former president's home – complete with 30 federal agents and a comprehensive search of Melania's wardrobe.

But when it turns out that Biden was keeping secret material in his personal office and Delaware garage alongside his prized Corvette -- suddenly it's like Seinfeld's Uncle Leo stealing from the bookstore, 'I'm an old man!'

Spare me.

Where was the raid on Wilmington?  ...

But we are compelled to demand: Why has taken the DOJ this long to get serious?  ...
Daily Mail
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org