Author Topic: BREAKING..Biden scandal grows as White House aides discover more classified material at president's  (Read 1553 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 14, 2023 12:02pm EST
White House aides find 5 more classified documents at Biden's Delaware home
Special counsel to the president Richard Sauber says that five additional classified documents were found at Biden's home Thursday evening

By Chris Pandolfo | Fox News

A third batch of classified documents was found at President Biden's residence in Wilmington, Delaware, the president's attorneys announced Saturday.

Special Counsel to the president Richard Sauber disclosed in a statement that five additional pages of documents with classified markings were found at Biden's home Thursday evening, making a total of six classified documents retrieved from there.

Sauber explained that when Biden's personal attorneys identified one classified document at Biden's home on Wednesday, they stopped searching for additional documents because they lacked the security clearances necessary to view those materials.

"Because I have a security clearance, I went to Wilmington Thursday evening to facilitate providing the document the President’s personal counsel found on Wednesday to the Justice Department," Sauber said. "While I was transferring it to the DOJ officials who accompanied me, five additional pages with classification markings were discovered among the material with it, for a total of six pages. The DOJ officials with me immediately took possession of them."

Additional classified documents were found in Biden's garage and in the president's old office at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C.

This is a developing story and will be updated.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/white-house-aides-find-5-more-classified-documents-biden-delaware-home
« Last Edit: January 14, 2023, 06:39:40 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Looks like the long knives are out for the Bidens.  Even MSDNC has 'discovered' this new 'breaking news' story now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Five More Classified Documents Unearthed at Joe Biden’s Delaware Residence

Wendell Husebø 14 Jan 2023

Five more classified documents were unearthed Thursday at President Joe Biden’s Delaware residence by his legal team, bringing the total amount of mishandled materials to about 25.

The additional pages were found just hours after the White House revealed Thursday that one document had been found in a storage area near Biden’s garage of his Wilmington home, the New York Times reported Saturday.

Justice Department employees retrieved the document Thursday that had been unearthed Wednesday by the president’s legal team, who did not have security clearances.

Biden’s personal attorney, Bob Bauer, stated Saturday that the single document lead Biden’s attorney’s to five more classified documents, which were apparently unearthed because “Biden’s personal legal team did not have security clearances, so when they saw the one-page document with classification markings, they cleared the area and did not look further.”

White House lawyer Richard Sauber said the five additional documents were discovered in a room adjacent to the garage.

“While I was transferring it to the DOJ officials who accompanied me, five additional pages with classification markings were discovered among the material with it, for a total of six pages,” Sauber said. “The DOJ officials with me immediately took possession of them.”

It is unknown why Biden’s personal attorneys were initially searching through his papers.

Between the classified documents retrieved from the Biden Penn Center and the documents retrieved from Biden’s residence in Delaware on Thursday, the total number of classified Biden stashed is now about 25.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/14/five-more-classified-documents-unearthed-at-joe-bidens-delaware-residence/
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

This is what I found in my garage.

I know, a Corvette precursor!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Rep. Mary Miller
@RepMaryMiller
This means the Biden White House LIED when they said the search was complete on Thursday and nothing additional was found. WHERE IS THE FBI?
1:11 PM · Jan 14, 2023

Online DB

I don't know. This looks like a massive scrubbing operation to get rid of any evidence of Biden family corruption before congress can hold any hearings. That corruption likely has fingers going to many different swamp people in both parties. And when all is said and done they can say it was investigated but no actionable crimes were found. With the investigation itself giving them the authority to thoroughly cleanse the crime scene.

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I don't know. This looks like a massive scrubbing operation to get rid of any evidence of Biden family corruption before congress can hold any hearings. That corruption likely has fingers going to many different swamp people in both parties. And when all is said and done they can say it was investigated but no actionable crimes were found. With the investigation itself giving them the authority to thoroughly cleanse the crime scene.

That's my thought as well...now Comer and Jordon can't have access to these files...
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
White House Falsely Claimed Thursday Classified Document Search Was Completed Wednesday

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre falsely claimed Thursday that the search for President Joe Biden’s classified documents was completed Wednesday night.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/14/white-house-falsely-claimed-thursday-classified-document-search-was-completed-wednesday/
Support the USO

Online mountaineer

Catherine Herridge
@CBS_Herridge
@CBS_Herridge Has the National Archives responded to your request for records?
@JamesComer None. No, we haven't even, we've requested a briefing as well. A simple briefing. I have not heard back from the National Archives.

Julie Kelly 🇺🇸
@julie_kelly2
Keep in mind all the unreleased records and interview transcripts produced by Jan 6 committee are now buried at national archives.
It will be a major battle to extract that material from yet another flagrantly partisan govt agency

https://twitter.com/CBS_Herridge/status/1614248809034575873

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online mountaineer

Joe was just changin' the oil and, pow! More documents! Whoda thunk it.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
When you own the CSIs you don't need cleaners.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

"Because I have a security clearance, I went to Wilmington Thursday evening to facilitate providing the document the President’s personal counsel found on Wednesday to the Justice Department," Sauber said. "While I was transferring it to the DOJ officials who accompanied me, five additional pages with classification markings were discovered among the material with it, for a total of six pages. The DOJ officials with me immediately took possession of them."

Why is Biden's government-paid attorney being given free rein to pilfer through evidence incriminating his client before criminal investigators are granted access?
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Drip, Drip, Drip: White House Says More Classified Docs At Biden Home
Joe and Hunter Biden in the president's 1967 Corvette (Twitter).
Tim Rice
January 14, 2023
Aides to President Joe Biden discovered additional pages of classified documents at the president’s Wilmington, Del., house, the White House announced Saturday.

The documents were discovered in the storage area adjacent to the garage where Biden stores his Corvette Stingray, the New York Times reported. The White House announced the discovery of the first tranche of documents in the Wilmington home, which date from Biden’s time as vice president, on Thursday. The president’s scandal-plagued son, Hunter Biden, lived at the house in 2018 and 2019, the Washington Free Beacon reported.

The revelation comes after a tumultuous week for the president, which began with the revelation Tuesday that Biden attorneys discovered classified documents on Nov. 2 at the Penn Biden Center, Biden’s think tank in Washington, D.C. According to reports, the documents found in the Penn Biden Center contained Top Secret information about Iran, Ukraine, and the United Kingdom.

https://freebeacon.com/biden-administration/drip-drip-drip-white-house-says-there-are-more-classified-docs-at-biden-home/
« Last Edit: January 15, 2023, 01:49:33 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online mountaineer

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion

One should never, ever, use the words little girls...joyride and Hunter Biden in a sentence!

Online mountaineer

It turns out Hunter was paying rent to his father to live in the Barley Mill Rd house where the classified intel was stored by the corvette. Did Joe Biden declare the $49,910 per month Hunter Biden paid him for rent in 2017? Let's take a look at Biden's tax returns.

Interestingly, once Hunter Biden's massive payments to Joe were made public President Biden's federal and state tax returns were hidden on his website. Click on any year and you will get a prompt to donate to his campaign instead of his tax returns. ...

https://twitter.com/amuse/status/1614702149388099591

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
$49K a month rent?
I have seen some idiculous rates in the oil patch, but nothing close to this.
Sounds like money laundering to me...
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Hoodat

$49K a month rent?

Yep, money laundering.  It's even more than the rent Joe charges the Secret Service who live on his property to protect him.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

Yep, money laundering.  It's even more than the rent Joe charges the Secret Service who live on his property to protect him.
Bingo.

Online Hoodat

It turns out Hunter was paying rent to his father to live in the Barley Mill Rd house where the classified intel was stored by the corvette. Did Joe Biden declare the $49,910 per month Hunter Biden paid him for rent in 2017? Let's take a look at Biden's tax returns.

His 2017 and 2018 tax returns seem to have disappeared from the internet.  The links provided have been rerouted to a Democrat donation page: 

His 2019 return can be seen here:  https://joebiden.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/2019-Biden-Delaware-Virginia-Federal-3.pdf
No Schedule E (rental) income listed.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Right_in_Virginia

"CNN's Jake Tapper on Biden’s garage: "That does not look like what a secure location would be.”. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1614700309174951938

Online Hoodat

$49K a month rent?

Sorry, I didn't catch that before.  I saw the number and thought it covered the entire year.  Holy smokes!  I don't think there's a property in the entire state of Delaware worth $49k/month.  Yes, this is definitely money laundering.  Yes, this would represent nearly a half million in taxable income on Joe Biden's 2018 Tax returns.

The point of money laundering is to cover the tax liability on illegal income by turning it into legal income.  If Biden didn't pay the taxes, then he is even stupider than previously thought.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Polly Ticks

$49K a month rent?

100%
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Online Kamaji

$49K a month rent?

Try the Hamptons.  Hugh Jackman apparently has a property there that he’s offered for rent for $166,666 a month.