Author Topic: Is Justice Sonia Sotomayor about to be pushed off the Supreme Court?  (Read 326 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 13, 2023
Is Justice Sonia Sotomayor about to be pushed off the Supreme Court?
By Andrea Widburg

Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor is recognized for three things: (1) She was the first Hispanic female justice on the Court; (2) She’s a leftist’s leftist; and (3) she is not wise but is, in my humble opinion, almost staggeringly ignorant and biased. All those factors benefit Democrats, but now they’re getting worried, not because of her manifest legal and intellectual deficits but because there’s a possibility that they will not hold the White House and Senate after the 2024 election.

Barack Obama nominated Sotomayor to the Supreme Court in 2009, following her eleven-year stint as a Clinton appointee on the Second Circuit. Of Puerto Rican heritage, she has the Ivy League credentials that mean so much to Democrats. She graduated from Princeton with a summa cum laude degree in history (the focus of which was apparently entirely on Hispanic studies). She admits that she got in because of affirmative action.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/is_justice_sonia_sotomayor_about_to_be_pushed_off_the_supreme_court.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: Is Justice Sonia Sotomayor about to be pushed off the Supreme Court?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2023, 03:58:05 pm »
???

I didn't read the article too deeply, but I didn't see anything in the article concerning what would constitute "disposal".

Maybe I missed something.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2023, 04:20:52 pm »
???

I didn't read the article too deeply, but I didn't see anything in the article concerning what would constitute "disposal".

Maybe I missed something.

I took the article to mean she is too stupid to sit on the bench  :shrug:
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2023, 05:25:31 pm »
At least now she is no longer the worst Justice on the court.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mountaineer

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2023, 05:34:48 pm »
I doubt they'll ever "push" her off for stupidity (much as she deserves it), considering William O. Douglas, in his sunset years, sat on the bench in a puddle of his own drool and was even less cognizant than Joe Biden.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org