Author Topic: Kevin McCarthy Pledges to Release All Security Footage from January 6 Capitol Riots   (Read 538 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Kevin McCarthy Pledges to Release All Security Footage from January 6 Capitol Riots 

Jordan Dixon-Hamilton 13 Jan 2023

House Speaker Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) told reporters Thursday that he intends to release all the security footage from the January 6 Capitol riots.

“I want to be very thoughtful about it, but yes, I’m engaged to do that,” McCarthy told reporters when asked whether he would release footage from that day.

McCarthy continued:

I think the public should see what happened on that day. I watched what Nancy Pelosi did, where she politicized it. Where for the first time in the history as a Speaker, not allowing the minority to appoint to a committee. We watched the politicization of this. I think the American public should actually see what happened instead of a report that’s written on a political basis.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/13/kevin-mccarthy-pledges-to-release-all-security-footage-from-january-6-capitol-riots/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Millee

No time like the present, Kevin.  :cool:

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
No time like the present, Kevin.  :cool:

:yowsa: Stop talkin and start doin!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Kamaji

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
:yowsa: Stop talkin and start doin!

Well, they're not going to release all of it.  I'm sure there are cameras in a few parts of the Capitol that really do show areas they don't want shown for legitimate security reasons.  So, there will be a process of identifying what those legitimate security cameras are, and then holding those back in particular.  But I imagine at least the majority will be released.

Offline Kamaji

Well, they're not going to release all of it.  I'm sure there are cameras in a few parts of the Capitol that really do show areas they don't want shown for legitimate security reasons.  So, there will be a process of identifying what those legitimate security cameras are, and then holding those back in particular.  But I imagine at least the majority will be released.

Fair enough, but they could start rolling out some of the footage from places that weren't sensitive now.