Author Topic: Never Before In American History Have So Many Recently Vaxxed Young Americans Died Just Before Dawn  (Read 230 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Never Before In American History Have So Many Recently Vaxxed Young  Americans Died Just Before Dawn And So Many Parents Participated In The  Murders Of Their Own Children!

If The WHO Gets The Never Before In American History Have So Many Recently Vaxxed Young  Americans Died Just Before Dawn And So Many Parents Participated In The  Murders Of Their Own Children! ir Way, We Soon Might Not Have The Choice To Get  Vaxxed Or Not!

One alarming story this morning comes to us from the Daily Mail and  reports a 21-year-old offensive lineman from the Air Force football team  has passed away after a medical emergency, and while that story doesn't  give us a reason why with an investigation being launched by the Air  Force, all of the top-voted comments on the story tell us the most  likely reason why. 

#who #mandates #vaccines #health #covid19

https://allnewspipeline.com/Young_Americans_Dying_Just_Before_Dawn.php

MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I AM concerned with the WHO hijacking American health care.

They lied or were wrong about virtually everything COVID.

I have no faith that the ChiCom anointed director has anyone's best interests at heart, at least not if their net worth is under 8 or 9 figures, minimum.
He is just the lead eugenicist in a raving pack unparalleled in world history.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis