Author Topic: Speaker Kevin McCarthy Vows to Release ALL J6 Footage (VIDEO)  (Read 302 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Speaker Kevin McCarthy Vows to Release ALL J6 Footage (VIDEO)
« on: January 13, 2023, 02:42:03 am »
Gateway Pundit By Cullen Linebarger 1/12/2023

Thank you, Matt Gaetz. It looks like Kevin McCarthy has discovered a spine (for now) and wants to get to the truth of what really happened on January 6th and deliver justice for the persecuted prisoners.

McCarthy was speaking to reporters today on Capitol Hill when he was asked about Matt Gaetz’s pledge to release all 14,000 hours of January 6th footage. The answer McCarthy gave should qualify as music to the ears of every conservative.

Interview transcript:

Reporter: The last Congress called on Speaker Pelosi at the time to release the adjacent Capitol Hill security footage. All the things that happened that day.

Is this something you’d be interested in doing? Congressman Gaetz said you’d be willing to do that.

McCarthy: I think the public should see what happened on that day. I’ve watched what Nancy Pelosi did, when she politicized it.

Where for the first time in history as a Speaker not allowing the minority to appoint to a committee to pick and choose.

We watched the politicization of this.

I think the American public should actually see all what happened instead of a report written for political basis.

Benny Johnson
@bennyjohnson
🚨BREAKING: Speaker McCarthy sends DC in utter PANIC after announcing he wants to release ALL FOOTAGE from January 6th

https://twitter.com/i/status/1613594438055657472

More: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/boom-speaker-kevin-mccarthy-says-wants-release-j6-footage-video/

Offline Kamaji

Re: Speaker Kevin McCarthy Vows to Release ALL J6 Footage (VIDEO)
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 12:55:56 pm »
So, when is he going to actually release the footage?

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Re: Speaker Kevin McCarthy Vows to Release ALL J6 Footage (VIDEO)
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 09:41:28 pm »
So, when is he going to actually release the footage?
Hey, he made a vow, isn't that enough? Why ya pushin for him to actually DO something, are you some kind of fanatic?