Author Topic: Kari Lake Could Win in Arizona Senate Race.  (Read 1187 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Kari Lake Could Win in Arizona Senate Race.
« on: January 12, 2023, 09:38:51 pm »
Kari Lake Could Win in Arizona Senate Race.

While Kari Lake, the Republican candidate for Arizona governor, may not have initially succeeded in her run to become the state’s next governor, there is good news for her.

It was found in a new poll that Lake is still a favorite in Copper State and has a good chance to become its next senator as a result of this. Despite Lake’s court battle over the November governor’s election, an early poll analyzing the 2024 US Senate race in Arizona has found that Lake is in the lead in an election that is likely to be a three-way race, indicating that she may win the election should she choose to run for Senate.

It is estimated that Lake leads Democratic Representative Ruben Gallego by 4 points, and by 22 points over incumbent Senator Kyrsten Sinema, who switched her party registration from a Democrat to a Republican, according to the Blueprint Polling survey.

“An early 2023 survey of likely general election voters illustrates that Senator Kyrsten Sinema’s path to
reelection is both complicated and unprecedented. Sinema runs a distant third in a hypothetical three-way race in the general that also includes 2022 GOP gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake and Democratic
Congressman Ruben Gallego,” according to the survey.

#karilake  #elections  #senate  #congress  #arizona

https://republicbrief.com/kari-lake-could-win-in-arizona-senate-race/  
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Re: Kari Lake Could Win in Arizona Senate Race.
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2023, 03:36:56 am »
Consolation prize?
Attempted buyout?
 :shrug:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2023, 03:48:06 am »
Consolation prize?
Attempted buyout?
 :shrug:

i think she has a great chance imho. she is also still in court over the election too. true fighter.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 04:27:50 am »
i think she has a great chance imho. she is also still in court over the election too. true fighter.
Not dissin' her, I like her pluck. Just wondering what the AZ GOP is up to.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline cato potatoe

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 02:05:07 pm »
Why not find a reasonably conservative person who stands a better-than-even chance of winning the general election?  If the top of the ticket is a mess, the legislature will flip to the dems for the first time since 1966, and then you have a problem.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2023, 03:03:49 pm »
[...] 22 points over incumbent Senator Kyrsten Sinema, who switched her party registration from a Democrat to a Republican, according to the Blueprint Polling survey.

Point of order: Sinema did not switch her affiliation to Republican; she switched to Independent.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2023, 03:36:22 pm »
Point of order: Sinema did not switch her affiliation to Republican; she switched to Independent.

And will despite what she says caucus with democrats. 

This was all eyewash, nothing changed except giving a faux sense of moving to center to her constituants.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2023, 03:42:13 pm »

If Republicans were smart (which they aren't), they would run a dummy candidate in the Democrat primary who would get on the November ballot.  Then you would have two Dem candidates on the ballot splitting their vote against one Republican.  It is a guaranteed win.  But that's only if Republicans were smart (which they aren't).
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2023, 03:51:41 pm »
If Republicans were smart (which they aren't), they would run a dummy candidate in the Democrat primary who would get on the November ballot.  Then you would have two Dem candidates on the ballot splitting their vote against one Republican.  It is a guaranteed win.  But that's only if Republicans were smart (which they aren't).

Yup.

Offline Polly Ticks

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2023, 04:00:24 pm »
And will despite what she says caucus with democrats. 

This was all eyewash, nothing changed except giving a faux sense of moving to center to her constituants.

Exactly right.  But at least she is an occasional thorn in their flesh.  It's better than nothing, I suppose.
Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too. -Yogi Berra

Offline Longiron

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2023, 05:21:40 pm »

Live in SC and the RINOS here do that all the time. How do you think Graham, Mace, Cliburn, Scott get elected? They play a game here in SC with the DEMS ( Cliburn and Scott (R) race balance) Mace and Graham  RINOS Graham will have 3, 4 or even 5 Republicans on the ballot to split the vote in Primary. We also have open primaries where the R vote for Cliburn and D vote for Mace and Graham. NOTICE no Investigations into Voter Integrity in this country by the RINO UNIPARTY? Nothing here!

Offline Longiron

« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2023, 04:46:06 pm »

ALL SHOWTIME! She is toast in AZ except maybe dog catcher and that will require a MILLION dollar campaign. AZ is now the poster child of Voter Fraud and that was hard to win over PA and GA.  Lake does not have a chance unless she flips to UNIPARTY like MTG, Jim Jordan and other controlled opposition. :chairbang:

Offline kevindavis007

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2023, 12:09:54 am »
ALL SHOWTIME! She is toast in AZ except maybe dog catcher and that will require a MILLION dollar campaign. AZ is now the poster child of Voter Fraud and that was hard to win over PA and GA.  Lake does not have a chance unless she flips to UNIPARTY like MTG, Jim Jordan and other controlled opposition. :chairbang:

Huh??
Join The Reagan Caucus: https://reagancaucus.org/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2023, 02:56:04 am »
Sorry, we need her as Governor.  Besides, she's not interested in being a Senator.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2023, 04:26:29 pm »
I really had hopes for senima. smh. seems corp money got to her.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2023, 04:42:02 pm »
I really had hopes for senima. smh. seems corp money got to her.

Sinema was hard-core Leftist since she was a child.  She claims to be the first openly bisexual in Congress, back before she was a Senator.

I could never have hope for her, let alone high ones.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: