Author Topic: Hank Johnson: Someone Might Have Planted Biden Documents to Get Him  (Read 636 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
sorry this needs to be a thread of it's own... :silly:

Hank Johnson: Someone Might Have Planted Biden Documents to Get Him

Joel B. Pollak 12 Jan 2023

Rep. Hank Johnson (D-GA) suggested Thursday that someone might have planted caches of classified documents at President Joe Biden’s private residence and former academic office in an effort to frame him.

Fox News’ Hillary Vaughn (via Chad Pergram) reported:

https://twitter.com/ChadPergram/status/1613595354582089751

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/12/hank-johnson-someone-might-have-planted-biden-documents-to-get-him/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 08:56:39 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Re: Hank Johnson: Someone Might Have Planted Biden Documents to Get Him
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2023, 08:50:27 pm »
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Offline DefiantMassRINO

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 08:54:09 pm »
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2023, 08:55:37 pm »
January 12, 2023 1:58pm EST
Joy Behar suggests Republicans planted documents on Biden to help Trump: 'Somehow these documents appear'
'I've never seen a luckier person than Donald Trump,' Behar lamented Thursday on 'The View'

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

"The View" co-host Joy Behar said Thursday that she didn't know a luckier person than former President Donald Trump and said President Biden's classified documents appeared just as "we were this close" to getting Trump. 

"I've never seen a luckier person than Donald Trump," Behar declared. "Just as we're this close to getting him, somehow these documents appear," appearing to suggest they were planted. 

Co-host Alyssa Farah Griffin argued that Biden was "building" Trump's defense for him and added that he was "wrong to have done this." 

"He is wrong," co-host Sunny Hostin agreed. 

Co-host Whoopi Goldberg emphasized waiting to find out "what this is" first. 

"Let’s find out what this is first. Again, one of the things that gets me crazy is before we know, it’s already been spun a specific way," she said. "I don’t want to see that. I want to see someone explain to me, how it’s possible that after all this time, nobody knew. Because to me, if you are missing classified information — I don’t mean to laugh, but in my house, if stuff is missing, I know it’s missing."

Hostin asked Goldberg whether it felt like "the Republicans were behind it" and whether it felt like opposition research.

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar-suggests-republicans-planted-documents-on-biden-somehow-these-documents-appear
Support the USO

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Online DB

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2023, 09:01:10 pm »
Has Guam tipped over yet?

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2023, 09:48:13 pm »

And he still keeps getting re-elected.  There was an upstart candidate who would have given Johnson a big scare in his last House race.  But the Georgia GOP worked overtime to make sure she didn't win the primary.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2023, 09:52:37 pm »
Wow.  The stupid is especially strong with this one.

Online DB

« Reply #9 on: January 12, 2023, 09:53:43 pm »
But he's a slow thoughtful moron...

Online mountaineer

« Reply #10 on: January 12, 2023, 10:48:02 pm »
Not enough top secret documents there - yet - to cause that.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org