Author Topic: Texas ‘Crime Victims Coordinator’ Busted in Lucrative Migrant Transport Scheme  (Read 310 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Texas ‘Crime Victims Coordinator’ Busted in Lucrative Migrant Transport Scheme
January 04, 2023

A Texas “crime victims coordinator” has been charged with transporting hundreds of illegal aliens from the border to Houston over a four-month period. The lucrative operation, which employed a government van, netted $3,000 per migrant.

Bernice Annette Garza, an employee of the Starr County District Attorney’s Office, was fired after she and three other local residents were arrested on human smuggling charges. Garza reportedly recruited and ran the team that used her assigned official vehicle to make some 50 runs to Houston, a 350-mile trip.

Garza’s van displayed a DA’s badge and carried fraudulent court papers falsely identifying the migrants as crime victims. The scheme was uncovered on December 7th by a Victoria County sheriff’s deputy who stopped the van for a tinted window violation.

https://www.fairus.org/blog/2023/01/04/texas-crime-victims-coordinator-busted-lucrative-migrant-transport-scheme
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 04:47:58 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rustynail

These new peoples sure carry a lot of cash.

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Send his sorry *ss to Huntsville and within a few months he will have trouble keeping his intestines inside when he poops. 22222frying pan
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
Send his sorry *ss to Huntsville and within a few months he will have trouble keeping his intestines inside when he poops. 22222frying pan
HER! Her sorry *ss.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I find it interesting that an extra 17,500 miles were racked up on her 'assigned' vehicle and no one in the maintenance department supervision or accounting looking at all the fuel being used(I doubt she paid for it out of pocket)thought that was odd.