Author Topic: Louisiana Deputy Wounded By Gunfire While Fighting Off Pit Bull Attack During Arrest  (Read 176 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Louisiana Deputy Wounded By Gunfire While Fighting Off Pit Bull Attack During Arrest

Holly Matkin
January 11, 2023
Baton Rouge, LA – An East Baton Rouge sheriff’s deputy was hospitalized Tuesday with a gunshot wound to the leg after a suspect released two pit bulls on the law enforcement officers when they came to arrest him for violating a protection order.

The incident occurred at the Hub apartments on Highland Road near Lee Drive at approximately 10:30 a.m. on Jan. 10, WBRZ reported.

Three East Baton Rouge Sheriff’s Office (EBRSO) deputies and a field training officer responded to one of the apartments with the intent of arresting 48-year-old Richmond McNeal for violating a protection order.

But when the deputies knocked on the door, someone inside released two pit bulls on them, according to the sheriff’s office.

https://policetribune.com/louisiana-deputy-wounded-by-gunfire-while-fighting-off-pit-bull-attack-during-arrest/
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 06:43:52 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson