Author Topic: 'Dangerous Threat to Freedom': WHO Committee Wants Worldwide Vaccine Passports  (Read 331 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
'Dangerous Threat to Freedom': WHO Committee Wants Worldwide Vaccine Passports
01-11-2023
Steve Warren

A key committee of the World Health Organization is moving ahead with plans to demand vaccine passports for global travel.

The WHO's International Health Regulations Review Committee (IHRRC) is meeting this week to finalize amendments to its International Health Regulations (IHR), including the passports.

The 76th World Health Assembly is scheduled to occur in May 2023, and the IHRRC is pushing for the world health conference to institute a system of digital or paper global health vaccine passports, according to Liberty Counsel, a Christian religious rights law firm.

G20 Leaders Agree to Global Vaccination Passport System: 'Where Will It End?'

The controversial passport proposal could be adopted by a simple majority of the 194 member nations.

Several people in the U.S. continue to warn that if allowed, the health or vaccine passports would eventually track every aspect of Americans' lives, violating the U.S. Constitution, the Americans With Disabilities Act, and HIPAA, due to the fact that everyone's medical records would be a part of a worldwide database.

Liberty Counsel Founder and Chairman Mat Staver said, "America's sovereignty is not for sale. Digital health or vaccine passports along with tracking and tracing apps present a serious threat to freedom. Vaccine passports and tracking apps are about collecting data and control."

https://www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/world/2023/january/dangerous-threat-to-freedom-who-committee-wants-worldwide-vaccine-passports
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You know Biden will go along with it. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline Kamaji

The mark of the beast.

Online mountaineer

They know darn well the masks and vaccines are 100% worthless at preventing transmission of this virus. They may as well require all of us to wear purple socks on Tuesdays. Yeah, that'll do it!
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org