Author Topic: Sarah Huckabee Sanders Moves to Cut Size of Government, Ban Critical Race Theory in Schools, Discard  (Read 3500 times)

Online Hoodat

Wow!  A Republican leader willing to stand up to the left instead of making excuses why they aren't able to.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Wow!  A Republican leader willing to stand up to the left instead of making excuses why they aren't able to.

That makes at least two now.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Gov. Sanders:
"Dear @americansunited,
I have received your letter and my answer is no.
I will not erase the beautiful cross my kids drew in chalk on the driveway of the Governor’s Mansion or remove my post on social media, and I will not now or ever hide that I am a Christian."

THIS is how you answer and stand up to them.
Directly, and without apology.
That's pretty much all there is to it. Nothing more to say beyond that.

Good on ya, Sarah ...!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

That chalk drawing is jaw-droppingly gorgeous!

No kidding,and if was really created by those kids,I am in awe of their talent.
[/b]
2. That anti-religious-bigot group needs to hear, "No!" loudly and frequently (with or without expletives, as appropriate).

So do the religious bigots,and that to demand laws be passed that make the rest of us live according to THEIR beliefs.

Whatever happened to "live and  let live"?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Sarah Huckabee Sanders
@SarahHuckabee

Today and tomorrow, the Arkansas Opioid Recovery Partnership will distribute 15,000 Narcan kits to law enforcement officers across Arkansas — a nearly $700,000 investment that can save thousands of lives.

Thank you for your great work to keep Arkansans safe and secure.

11:24 PM · Aug 17, 2023

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Arkansas Gov. Sarah Huckabee Sanders CLAPS BACK at Joe Biden's war on energy— Announces new American DRILLING:

"You can expect wells all over South Arkansas"

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1724470735593214210