Briefing Room Polls (Guests Welcome!) > The Briefingroom Polls

How many things have you smoked?

<< < (2/3) > >>

DB:
I've smoked resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers, vacuum tubes, semiconductors, PCBs, wires, LEDs, connectors, motors, relays, switches and the carpet that was below them...

Sighlass:
Cigs for far too many years.. A stupid expensive habit, that I replaced with another vice that somewhat nasty (Smokeless Tobacco) habit.

Like I have stated before, the one time I tried the illegal tobacco it didn't end well (relatively speaking, it did in one way)... that is, I decided never to do another drug (and haven't since college).

The only smoking I do now days is keep a fire going in the fireplace heater (Winter months).

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: DB on January 13, 2023, 03:50:37 am ---I've smoked resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers, vacuum tubes, semiconductors, PCBs, wires, LEDs, connectors, motors, relays, switches and the carpet that was below them...

--- End quote ---

I was *JUST* going to say I smoked a laptop day before yesterday...

No matter what it is, no matter what you do, you'll not fix it anymore, once you've let its smoke out.

roamer_1:

--- Quote from: Sighlass on January 13, 2023, 08:06:45 am ---Cigs for far too many years.. A stupid expensive habit, that I replaced with another vice that somewhat nasty (Smokeless Tobacco) habit.

--- End quote ---

Copenhagen Satisfies.  :beer:

Similar story... though I did not smoke long. Fell in with cowboys, switched to smokeless, mostly because of them.... Wound up on the high school rodeo team, and never really looked back..

Weed never did anything for me. Two tokes and I am out like a light.  :shrug:

Sighlass:

--- Quote from: roamer_1 on January 13, 2023, 12:08:23 pm ---Copenhagen Satisfies.  :beer:

Similar story... though I did not smoke long. Fell in with cowboys, switched to smokeless, mostly because of them....

--- End quote ---

*girl beer*

Longhorn here (by the tub)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version