2 or less things
3 (23.1%)
More than I'm willing to admit
3 (23.1%)
Everything that can be smoked
3 (23.1%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Voting closed: January 22, 2023, 02:17:01 am

Author Topic: How many things have you smoked?  (Read 1499 times)

Online corbe

How many things have you smoked?
« on: January 12, 2023, 02:17:01 am »
   I've smoked everything, including pills.  The Lungs/Nose seem to be a very efficient way to transfer the blessings of escape by blood to the Brain.
   My Philosophy is the Quality of Life, not the Quantity.
   Oh yea, the drug route always seemed to be the most scenic and tolerable, when plausible.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 02:19:49 am by corbe »
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Re: How many things have you smoked?
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2023, 02:43:42 am »
Everything but a poll.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online corbe

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2023, 02:56:34 am »
   I just can't believe that @Wingnut you had this Cat before I even arrived here. 
   You've smoked more Polls than I could ever expect too.   :beer:

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline jmyrlefuller

• J. Myrle Fuller
  • Cat Mod
  • Realistic nihilist
    • Fullervision
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2023, 03:14:06 am »
Proud, lifelong non-smoker.
New profile picture in honor of Public Domain Day 2024

Online Hoodat

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2023, 03:19:35 am »
   I've smoked everything, including pills.  The Lungs/Nose seem to be a very efficient way to transfer the blessings of escape by blood to the Brain.

Not as efficient as putting a needle in your arm.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline DB

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2023, 03:50:37 am »
I've smoked resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers, vacuum tubes, semiconductors, PCBs, wires, LEDs, connectors, motors, relays, switches and the carpet that was below them...

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2023, 08:06:45 am »
Cigs for far too many years.. A stupid expensive habit, that I replaced with another vice that somewhat nasty (Smokeless Tobacco) habit.

Like I have stated before, the one time I tried the illegal tobacco it didn't end well (relatively speaking, it did in one way)... that is, I decided never to do another drug (and haven't since college).

The only smoking I do now days is keep a fire going in the fireplace heater (Winter months).
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2023, 12:03:22 pm »
I've smoked resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers, vacuum tubes, semiconductors, PCBs, wires, LEDs, connectors, motors, relays, switches and the carpet that was below them...

I was *JUST* going to say I smoked a laptop day before yesterday...

No matter what it is, no matter what you do, you'll not fix it anymore, once you've let its smoke out.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #8 on: January 13, 2023, 12:08:23 pm »
Cigs for far too many years.. A stupid expensive habit, that I replaced with another vice that somewhat nasty (Smokeless Tobacco) habit.

Copenhagen Satisfies.  :beer:

Similar story... though I did not smoke long. Fell in with cowboys, switched to smokeless, mostly because of them.... Wound up on the high school rodeo team, and never really looked back..

Weed never did anything for me. Two tokes and I am out like a light.  :shrug:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2023, 12:49:25 pm »
Copenhagen Satisfies.  :beer:

Similar story... though I did not smoke long. Fell in with cowboys, switched to smokeless, mostly because of them....

*girl beer*

Longhorn here (by the tub)
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2023, 01:17:00 pm »
   I just can't believe that @Wingnut you had this Cat before I even arrived here. 
   You've smoked more Polls than I could ever expect too.   :beer:

wink777
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline andy58-in-nh

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2023, 01:29:26 pm »
Pork Ribs
Brisket
Sausage
Cigars

... and a whole lot of other stuff that I gave up over 30 years ago.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn