General Category > Biden Crime Family

BREAKING: NBC News reports aides to President Joe Biden have discovered at least one additional batc

<< < (13/13)

Hoodat:
Bump from October of last year:

Secret Service claims no records exist of Biden’s Delaware visitors, report says

Stephen Sorace  |  October 5, 2022  |  10:30am EDT

The U.S. Secret Service insisted that no records exist of who President Biden has met with at his Delaware residences during his presidency, according to a report Wednesday.

The New York Post reported that it requested the information about who visited the president at his Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach homes as part of the Freedom of Information Act but had its appeal denied.

In a letter dated Sept. 27, Secret Service deputy director Faron Paramore wrote, "the agency conducted an additional search of relevant program offices for potentially responsive records," according to the paper.

"This search also produced no responsive records," the letter read. "Accordingly, your appeal is denied."  .  .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-claims-no-records-exist-bidens-delaware-visitors-report-says

So for the past two years, people have been coming in and going out of a residence where unsecured classified documents were being stored, but the Secret Service has no list of whom those people were.

rustynail:
Shouldn't the Corvette be confiscated as part of the crime?

sneakypete:

--- Quote from: Hoodat on January 12, 2023, 05:36:17 pm ---Part of my marriage agreement with my wife was that I would never own a Corvette.  It represents a state of male inadequacy that she does not find attractive.

--- End quote ---

@Hoodat

Nah,what she was objecting to was the FACT that hot young women are attracted to men that drive expensive cars like Corvettes.

She was also subtly establishing "who is in control of this marriage".

She will never admit that,though. Not even if she were being tortured.

AND......,this is no hit on you. It is just how the "marriage game" is played by women. After all,you are in no position to protest it if you don't know it's happening.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: sneakypete on January 14, 2023, 10:34:40 pm ---@Hoodat

Nah,what she was objecting to was the FACT that hot young women are attracted to men that drive expensive cars like Corvettes.

She was also subtly establishing "who is in control of this marriage".

She will never admit that,though. Not even if she were being tortured.

AND......,this is no hit on you. It is just how the "marriage game" is played by women. After all,you are in no position to protest it if you don't know it's happening.

--- End quote ---

This may have been your experience.  But it certainly isn't mine.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version