Author Topic: BREAKING: NBC News reports aides to President Joe Biden have discovered at least one additional batc  (Read 2478 times)

Online Hoodat

I saw this comment on Twitter, and have to wonder if he isn't on to something.Looks like Joe's staff are not particularly loyal to him. Maybe Jill ratted him out. Who knows?

Odd how this happens right after the Dems take control of the Senate.  Before if Biden had been pushed out of office and Kamala became President, the GOP would have been able to block any attempt to put a new VP in who would then take over for Kamala's upcoming exit.  But now that the Dems have 51 votes, they can appoint a new VP and then have Kamala step down.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Chuck Callesto
@ChuckCallesto
·
2h
BOMBSHELL REPORT: Documents reveal $800K Deal from Penn Biden Center to pay Joe Biden was NEGOTIATED IN PART BY HUNTER BIDEN and included an office for Hunter and Staff members to included current secretary of state Anthony Blinken..

Wow, we're pushing into 'high treason' territory now.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Hoodat

Part of my marriage agreement with my wife was that I would never own a Corvette.  It represents a state of male inadequacy that she does not find attractive.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

BOMBSHELL!!  Just found out on The View that the Republicans planted the Biden Classified Documents.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Saw this at RCP...

Not bothering to link or cite this MSNBC silliness, and this is just for pure comedic  value....

"Biden Classified Doc Story Makes Trump Look Worse".

:silly: :silly: :silly:

« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 06:09:10 pm by catfish1957 »
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
BOMBSHELL!!  Just found out on The View that the Republicans planted the Biden Classified Documents.
Oh, Hell no!

(The garage was locked!) :tongue2:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Oh, Hell no!

(The garage was locked!) :tongue2:

LOL...

See the post just above.  The left wing "denial" meter is approaching infinity!!!!
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline mountaineer

Part of my marriage agreement with my wife was that I would never own a Corvette.  It represents a state of male inadequacy that she does not find attractive.
It's a safe bet Joe is beyond inadequacy, both mentally and physically. God help this country.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Hoodat

Republicans?  I heard it was Trump himself who did the deed.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Online Hoodat

Bump from October of last year:

Secret Service claims no records exist of Biden’s Delaware visitors, report says

Stephen Sorace  |  October 5, 2022  |  10:30am EDT

The U.S. Secret Service insisted that no records exist of who President Biden has met with at his Delaware residences during his presidency, according to a report Wednesday.

The New York Post reported that it requested the information about who visited the president at his Wilmington and Rehoboth Beach homes as part of the Freedom of Information Act but had its appeal denied.

In a letter dated Sept. 27, Secret Service deputy director Faron Paramore wrote, "the agency conducted an additional search of relevant program offices for potentially responsive records," according to the paper.

"This search also produced no responsive records," the letter read. "Accordingly, your appeal is denied."  .  .

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/secret-service-claims-no-records-exist-bidens-delaware-visitors-report-says

So for the past two years, people have been coming in and going out of a residence where unsecured classified documents were being stored, but the Secret Service has no list of whom those people were.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline rustynail

Shouldn't the Corvette be confiscated as part of the crime?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

Nah,what she was objecting to was the FACT that hot young women are attracted to men that drive expensive cars like Corvettes.

She was also subtly establishing "who is in control of this marriage".

She will never admit that,though. Not even if she were being tortured.

AND......,this is no hit on you. It is just how the "marriage game" is played by women. After all,you are in no position to protest it if you don't know it's happening.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Hoodat

@Hoodat

Nah,what she was objecting to was the FACT that hot young women are attracted to men that drive expensive cars like Corvettes.

She was also subtly establishing "who is in control of this marriage".

She will never admit that,though. Not even if she were being tortured.

AND......,this is no hit on you. It is just how the "marriage game" is played by women. After all,you are in no position to protest it if you don't know it's happening.

This may have been your experience.  But it certainly isn't mine.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-