Author Topic: Air Force offensive lineman, 21, dies after experiencing a 'medical emergency' on his way to class  (Read 428 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Air Force offensive lineman, 21, dies after experiencing a 'medical emergency' on his way to class

Hunter Brown, a sophomore from Lake Charles, Louisiana, was leaving his dormitory for class Monday when he had a "medical emergency."
Cadet Hunter Brown
Cadet Hunter Brown, 21, of Lake Charles, La., died after a "medical emergency" on his way to class Monday, according to the Air Force Academy.U.S. Air Force

By Minyvonne Burke
An offensive lineman with the U.S. Air Force died after experiencing a "medical emergency," the Academy announced Tuesday.

Hunter Brown, 21, was leaving his dormitory for class on Monday when he suffered the unnamed emergency. Academy first responders were called and attempted life-saving measures but they were unsuccessful.

Brown, a sophomore from Lake Charles, Louisiana, was assigned to Cadet Squadron 16 and was majoring in management with a minor in French, the school said. In May 2021, he graduated from the U.S. Air Force Academy Preparatory School.

Lt. Gen. Richard M. Clark, the Air Force Academy's superintendent, said Brown was "well-respected in his squadron."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/air-force-offensive-lineman-21-dies-experiencing-medical-emergency-way-rcna65267
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 03:18:14 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
You don't think anything to do with the REQUIRED covid booster, do you?  If it did, NBC would never admit it.
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
You don't think anything to do with the REQUIRED covid booster, do you?  If it did, NBC would never admit it.
There has been a lot of this sort of thing since the jabs.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline RetBobbyMI

More likely to occur in people who got the 💉 than those that didn’t. 🤷🏻‍♂️
"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid."  -- John Wayne
"Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.� ? Euripides, The Bacchae
"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.� ? Laurence J. Peter, The Peter Principle
"A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand.� ? Bertrand Russell, A History of Western Philosophy

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
There has been a lot of this sort of thing since the jabs.

You used to hear of people under 25 collapsing and dying a few times a year at most. Rare enough to be immediately newsworthy.

I've read of one almost every day for the last ten, down to 14 years of age.
The Republic is lost.

Online rustynail

It's just Boomers aging out.