Author Topic: US Army Explains How To Respond When A Soldier Questions Showering With ‘A Female Who Has Male Ge  (Read 107 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
US Army Explains How To Respond When A Soldier Questions Showering With ‘A Female Who Has   
Male Genitalia’

MICAELA BURROW
REPORTER
January 11, 2023
8:25 AM ET

Transgender soldiers will be held to the same standards as personnel who serve in their own sex and use the same facilities, including showers, according to Army training materials first revealed in The Wall Street Journal.

Scenarios depicted in the training materials address how to deal with transgender servicemembers who have not undergone sex change surgery using open-bay showers or respond when a member confirms “his” pregnancy.

“Understand that Soldiers who have transitioned gender may remain susceptible to medical conditions associated with their birth gender,” the materials advise.

The U.S. Army has prepared extensive guidance for how to integrate transgender soldiers into its ranks, including instructions for group showers and how to respond to pregnant men, newly revealed training documents show.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/01/11/army-transgender-soldiers-training/
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 03:10:02 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson