Author Topic: Supreme Court Justice Scalia was 'basically' a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Emory law professor claim  (Read 783 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 January 10, 2023 7:30pm EST
Supreme Court Justice Scalia was 'basically' a member of the Ku Klux Klan, Emory law professor claims
'Justice Scalia was basically a Klansman,' the professor said
By Hannah Grossman | Fox News

An Emory law professor, Darren Hutchinson, claimed Monday that the late conservative Supreme Court Justice Antonin Scalia, who was known to be an "originalist" in his interpretation of the Constitution, was "basically" a member of a White supremacist group – the Ku Klux Klan. 

Scalia served on the Supreme Court from 1986 until his death in 2016. He famously maintained a close relationship with Ruth Bader Ginsberg – a progressive judge who viewed the Constitution as a live document, with judicial opinions that were generally in stark contrast with Scalia's. 

Professor Hutchinson, who joined Emory as a social justice fellow in April 2021, is academically focused on critical race theory, according to his curriculum vitae. 

He said on Twitter, "Justice Scalia was basically a Klansman." The professor believed Scalia should have been impeached over an opinion he wrote in the 1987 case McCleskey v. Kemp. 

https://twitter.com/dissentingj/status/1612510756834000900

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/emory-law-professor-claims-late-supreme-court-justice-scalia-basically-member-ku-klux-klan
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline DefiantMassRINO

Since when do the Knights of the Klu Klux Klan admit Italian Catholics?

I was led to believe that the KKKK was a fraternal organization for White Protestants of Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, and Scandanavian descent.
Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit

I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.
"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

I was led to believe that the KKKK was a fraternal organization for White Protestants of Anglo-Saxon, Germanic, and Scandanavian descent.

This *professor* is obviously a racist.
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Exactly.  It's a toss up as to which group klansmen hate more, blacks or Catholics.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Scalia -- and the rest of the majority -- decided McCleskey v. Kemp correctly.  Professors conducing social science studies don't get to determine the meaning of the Constitution.

Online Hoodat

Emory law professor  =  Emorrhoid
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Kamaji

Online rustynail

And Darren is a Skinhead.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
And Darren is a Skinhead.
I think you spelled A$$hole wrong. Idiots like Hutchinson know it's safe for them to make slanderous statements because the democrat media will never hold them accountable and the people they slander usually won't respond to their asinine comments. Just like all the supposed 'mental health experts' that throw incompetent diagnosis of politicians they dislike to the democrat media who then run with it as if it were proven fact.

Online mountaineer

Professor Hutchinson, who joined Emory as a social justice fellow in April 2021, is academically focused on critical race theory, according to his curriculum vitae
Trust me when I say this is the last person a law student needs to listen to. Can he explain the Rule Against Perpetuities?

I didn't think so.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Kamaji

Trust me when I say this is the last person a law student needs to listen to. Can he explain the Rule Against Perpetuities?

I didn't think so.

:thumbsup: