Author Topic: 1.4 million students leave government schools causing school closings throughout US.  (Read 507 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
1.4 million students leave government schools causing school closings throughout US.

Homeschooling soars under pandemic of mandates and sexual assaults by teachers.

Government schools in America “have lost more than a million students since the start of the pandemic,” reports the Wall Street Journal, leading to school closures “across the country.”

The article goes on to document dozens of those closings and lists “a rise in home schooling” as one of the causes for the drop in enrollment. In total government schools lost “1.4 million students from the fall of 2019 to the fall of 2020.”

#homeschool  #publicschool  #mentalhealth  #grooming  #groomers

https://www.frontline.news/post/1.4-million-students-leave-government-schools-causing-school-closings-throughout-us
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline roamer_1

GOOD. Probably the best news possible... If only MORE.

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
GOOD. Probably the best news possible... If only MORE.

If I had Kids there is no way They would be in Public School.
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline roamer_1

If I had Kids there is no way They would be in Public School.

Me too - And my grands are all home-schooled.

Offline DefiantMassRINO

My sister sends her daughter to a secular private school because the public schools weren't safe.

In rich towns, the public schools are public college prepatory schools trending towards politically correct worke insanity.

In poorer towns, the public schools are public juvenile reformatories.
"It doesn't matter what temperature the room is, it's always room temperature." - Steven Wright

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Iowa has home schooling now but back in the early 90's they did allow kids to enroll in schools that were outside the district they lived in.

It coined the phrase 'voting with your feet' and it was a good thing for the kids and the good schools.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Idiot

Next up....they'll ban private and home schools.  They'll force kids into public schools.