State Chapters > Arizona

INCREDIBLE! Republican Legislators Turn Backs On Corrupt Katie Hobbs, Walk Out On Radical State Of T

<< < (2/7) > >>

HikerGuy83:
“We’re seeing a new breed of Democratic Fascism take hold of the Governor’s Office,” said Arizona Freedom Caucus Chairman Senator Jake Hoffman.

ROTFLMAO

We give up one doofus for another. 

This place needs an enema.

Hoodat:

Free Vulcan:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on January 10, 2023, 09:11:58 pm ---If, by interesting, you mean can the GOP find a way to be more polarized and stupid....I agree. 

They seem to be working hard at it.

This kind of things gives Hobbs and her lackeys all she needs to gain sympathy for doing illegal and shadowy things. 

She'll have even less of a problem convincing indies that she's a victim of goof-balls and fanatics.

--- End quote ---

Hobbs is not exactly walking in like a centrist. While I'm not big on symbolism, at times and places it is a good reminder. She needs defied just to be put on notice.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on January 10, 2023, 11:07:21 pm ---Hobbs is not exactly walking in like a centrist. While I'm not big on symbolism, at times and places it is a good reminder. She needs defied just to be put on notice.

--- End quote ---

She never was a centrist.  She's a moron and a puppet.

My issue is that people don't seem to understand that these stunts tend to piss off the indies we need to maintain viability. 

There are plenty of good ways to make her feel the heat.  This isn't one of them (my opinion, of course).

The GOP would be better served developing a good message (which they don't have).

Cyber Liberty:
@HikerGuy83 I am not surprised to see you are against Republicans demonstrating some muscle.  If your Legislators did this, I will donate to them just to negate your strongly worded letter.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version