Author Topic: INCREDIBLE! Republican Legislators Turn Backs On Corrupt Katie Hobbs, Walk Out On Radical State Of T  (Read 2480 times)

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Seriously don't recall seeing you before.  Maybe I have.

But I will put you on the ignore list now.

You git what you give.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
You git what you give.

Not sure how you see that playing out here. 

But, if you say so......

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Not sure how you see that playing out here. 

But, if you say so......

I see your future here is somewhat...conflicted.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
You git what you give.

I will say that plays out on some level though.

Look at the article in the OP. 

It's not Katie Hobbs....it's Corrupt Katie Hobbs.

Just like I complained about the constant uses of "Election Denier Kari Lake" instead of Candidate Kari Lake or just Kari Lake.

We've gotten really good about "giting and giving" all the while missing the point.

The most important statement in the article......

"There are still major questions about the 2022 election, and if they are not addressed, how will Arizona ever have another free and fair election?"

And all this name calling gives people a reason not be cooperative in making that happen.

We are already sowing the seeds for a royal screw up in 2024.

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I see your future here is somewhat...conflicted.

It would be no different from the past.

I say what I think.

Online Hoodat

You say what you feel.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
You git what you give.

Their request.

On other boards, if you ignore someone, you never see anything from them including mentions. 

They are invisible. 

On this forum, their posts (such as those by Hoodat, who I put on ignore a long time ago) are hidden, but you still know they posted because everything else appears....just not the text itself.

Additionally, if they are quoted by someone else, that still appears.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2023, 02:56:46 am by HikerGuy83 »

Online HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
“It’s unfortunate that some members chose an immature stunt instead, but we have really tough issues in front of us and we need to work together to stop them,” Hobbs said during a news conference after the speech.

Hobbs said she remained optimistic about the two parties’ ability to work together.

https://www.tucsonsentinel.com/local/report/010923_hobbs_sots_gop/as-hobbs-called-collaboration-some-arizona-republicans-literally-turned-their-backs/

Another demonstration of Hobb's stupidity. 

She calls it an immature stunt (and I cant' say I disagree with her), but then she says she hopes to be able to work with them.

Best of luck Katie.....you idiot.