State Chapters > Arizona

INCREDIBLE! Republican Legislators Turn Backs On Corrupt Katie Hobbs, Walk Out On Radical State Of T

(1/7) > >>

mystery-ak:

INCREDIBLE! Republican Legislators Turn Backs On Corrupt Katie Hobbs, Walk Out On Radical State Of The State Address – Arizona Freedom Caucus Releases Statement Condemning “New Breed Of Democratic Fascism”
Posted on January 9, 2023 by Constitutional Nobody

Arizona Freedom Caucus Members

Members of the Arizona Legislature and the Arizona Freedom Caucus turned their backs on Corrupt Katie Hobbs, walked out of her yearly State of the State address Monday, and slammed her in a new statement for the “election riddled with violations” and her embrace of “the left’s extreme, woke plan.”

They also criticized her “preference to illegally legislate via executive order” and her “willingness to exploit the levers of power in our state.” State Senator Jake Hoffman said that Corrupt Katie Hobbs’ far-left, woke plan “elevates her actions to tyrannical.”

Hobbs was nowhere to be found after her speech, likely hiding from the media.

more
https://ussanews.com/2023/01/09/incredible-republican-legislators-turn-backs-on-katie-hobbs-walk-out-on-radical-state-of-the-state-address-arizona-freedom-caucus-releases-statement-condemning-new-breed-of-democr/

Free Vulcan:
I have a feeling AZ govt is going to be real interesting the next few years.

HikerGuy83:
Wonderful.

Every time I think we can't look more stupid, we find a new way to do so.

Un-freaking believable.

It's quite clear those morons really don't care about legislating for anyone but their GOP constituents.  And they really don't care about much else. 

If I can find out that one of my reps did this, I am writing a letter and will not be donating.

HikerGuy83:

--- Quote from: Free Vulcan on January 10, 2023, 04:38:44 pm ---I have a feeling AZ govt is going to be real interesting the next few years.

--- End quote ---

If, by interesting, you mean can the GOP find a way to be more polarized and stupid....I agree. 

They seem to be working hard at it.

This kind of things gives Hobbs and her lackeys all she needs to gain sympathy for doing illegal and shadowy things. 

She'll have even less of a problem convincing indies that she's a victim of goof-balls and fanatics.

Hoodat:

--- Quote from: HikerGuy83 on January 10, 2023, 09:11:06 pm ---If I can find out that one of my reps did this, I am writing a letter and will not be donating.

--- End quote ---

lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version