Author Topic: INCREDIBLE! Republican Legislators Turn Backs On Corrupt Katie Hobbs, Walk Out On Radical State Of T  (Read 2429 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

INCREDIBLE! Republican Legislators Turn Backs On Corrupt Katie Hobbs, Walk Out On Radical State Of The State Address – Arizona Freedom Caucus Releases Statement Condemning “New Breed Of Democratic Fascism”
Posted on January 9, 2023 by Constitutional Nobody

Arizona Freedom Caucus Members

Members of the Arizona Legislature and the Arizona Freedom Caucus turned their backs on Corrupt Katie Hobbs, walked out of her yearly State of the State address Monday, and slammed her in a new statement for the “election riddled with violations” and her embrace of “the left’s extreme, woke plan.”

They also criticized her “preference to illegally legislate via executive order” and her “willingness to exploit the levers of power in our state.” State Senator Jake Hoffman said that Corrupt Katie Hobbs’ far-left, woke plan “elevates her actions to tyrannical.”

Hobbs was nowhere to be found after her speech, likely hiding from the media.

more
https://ussanews.com/2023/01/09/incredible-republican-legislators-turn-backs-on-katie-hobbs-walk-out-on-radical-state-of-the-state-address-arizona-freedom-caucus-releases-statement-condemning-new-breed-of-democr/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
I have a feeling AZ govt is going to be real interesting the next few years.
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Wonderful.

Every time I think we can't look more stupid, we find a new way to do so.

Un-freaking believable.

It's quite clear those morons really don't care about legislating for anyone but their GOP constituents.  And they really don't care about much else. 

If I can find out that one of my reps did this, I am writing a letter and will not be donating.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
I have a feeling AZ govt is going to be real interesting the next few years.

If, by interesting, you mean can the GOP find a way to be more polarized and stupid....I agree. 

They seem to be working hard at it.

This kind of things gives Hobbs and her lackeys all she needs to gain sympathy for doing illegal and shadowy things. 

She'll have even less of a problem convincing indies that she's a victim of goof-balls and fanatics.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 09:14:12 pm by HikerGuy83 »

Offline Hoodat

If I can find out that one of my reps did this, I am writing a letter and will not be donating.

lol
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
“We’re seeing a new breed of Democratic Fascism take hold of the Governor’s Office,” said Arizona Freedom Caucus Chairman Senator Jake Hoffman.

ROTFLMAO

We give up one doofus for another. 

This place needs an enema.

Offline Hoodat

If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
If, by interesting, you mean can the GOP find a way to be more polarized and stupid....I agree. 

They seem to be working hard at it.

This kind of things gives Hobbs and her lackeys all she needs to gain sympathy for doing illegal and shadowy things. 

She'll have even less of a problem convincing indies that she's a victim of goof-balls and fanatics.

Hobbs is not exactly walking in like a centrist. While I'm not big on symbolism, at times and places it is a good reminder. She needs defied just to be put on notice.
The Republic is lost.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Hobbs is not exactly walking in like a centrist. While I'm not big on symbolism, at times and places it is a good reminder. She needs defied just to be put on notice.

She never was a centrist.  She's a moron and a puppet.

My issue is that people don't seem to understand that these stunts tend to piss off the indies we need to maintain viability. 

There are plenty of good ways to make her feel the heat.  This isn't one of them (my opinion, of course).

The GOP would be better served developing a good message (which they don't have).

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
@HikerGuy83 I am not surprised to see you are against Republicans demonstrating some muscle.  If your Legislators did this, I will donate to them just to negate your strongly worded letter.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Hoodat

I seriously doubt he even knows who his legislators are, much less ever donated money to them.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
My issue is that people don't seem to understand that these stunts tend to piss off the indies we need to maintain viability. 

If overused, sure, but it also bolsters the base. It's pretty much a wash.
The Republic is lost.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
I seriously doubt he even knows who his legislators are, much less ever donated money to them.

Can you say "Troll"?
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
I've seen this in my civilian life. Some fat-cat executive installed his booty-call girl as a functioning hands on manager over real people on the floor. It did not work. Will not discuss the cartoons they drew in the bathroom.

Katie Hobbs essentially elected herself, through tricks, intimidation, friends, and power loopholes. She may have elected herself technically, but everyone knows she is a fraud. She can claim the seat, but she can never make people 'respect' her. Most people see her as an illegitimate conniving swamp creature.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
If overused, sure, but it also bolsters the base. It's pretty much a wash.

It bolsters the base - Agreed.

Pretty much a wash - Not so sure anymore.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
@HikerGuy83 I am not surprised to see you are against Republicans demonstrating some muscle.  If your Legislators did this, I will donate to them just to negate your strongly worded letter.

Given your definition of muscle, I am ROTF.

I am sure they would appreciate the donation. 

Maybe you can come campaign for them too.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Can you say "Troll"?

You Texans make me laugh. 

Arrogance combined with ignorance is as plentiful as oil.

On the subject of your quote........

I only read his posts when you quote them.  It didn't take long to figure out who needed to be on ignore when I first got here.

And in his quote, he is what he generally is........ consistent.....consistently wrong.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I only read his posts when you quote them.  It didn't take long to figure out who needed to be on ignore when I first got here.

And in his quote, he is what he generally is........ consistent.....consistently wrong.

Begone troll!  Enough!

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Begone troll!  Enough!

Not going anywhere, rube.

I live in this state.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

I live in this state.

Yes, but you don't live on TBR.  Js
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I live in this state.

Reap what you have sown!

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher

Wasn't going to weigh in, but putting that label on all Texans just makes you look like a idiot. Others are using terms for you like "troll".  My opinion is much less kinder.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline AllThatJazzZ

• Adopt your next pet, preferably a senior.

Oh no you ditn't just dis Texans! Dude, I wasn't even considering jumping into this exchange until you did that. You're not the only one who knows how to engage the ignore feature. I'll ignore you and ask you to return the favor.

A government big enough to give you everything you want
is a government big enough to take away everything you have.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying

Oh no you ditn't just dis Texans! Dude, I wasn't even considering jumping into this exchange until you did that. You're not the only one who knows how to engage the ignore feature. I'll ignore you and ask you to return the favor.

Seriously don't recall seeing you before.  Maybe I have.

But I will put you on the ignore list now.

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying