Author Topic: Climate Embarrassment: Anthropogenic Climate Change is a Hoax but Global Warming is Real  (Read 163 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Climate Embarrassment: Anthropogenic Climate Change is a Hoax but Global Warming is Real

Observation is the key to scientific study. When you observe that a released apple falls to the ground, this observation has more meaning than any theory of spontaneous levitation that ever existed. Such observations have led us to recognize and attempt to quantify the laws of physics in the forms of mathematical equations. These equations are not really perfect reflections of reality, but rather are our best match of understanding to observation. I will give an unquestioned and well observed effect that I think most people can understand.

Two cars crashing head on, each going 30 mph. Car 1 is moving at speed v (30mph), car 2 is moving head on, at speed u (30mph).

Speed of closure between two cars (S) = v + u which is 30 +30 = 60 mph of closure speed.

In the early 1900’s relativity was discovered and it was found that at very high velocities, the Galilean physics did not match observation. This caused a change in the expression of physics, resulting in a different (looking) equation.

https://noconsensus.wordpress.com/2023/01/07/climate-embarassment-anthropogenic-climate-change-is-a-hoax-but-global-warming-is-real/
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson