Author Topic: Media Reports Indian Weather to Fit a Doomsday Narrative  (Read 113 times)

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Media Reports Indian Weather to Fit a Doomsday Narrative
« on: January 10, 2023, 02:55:33 pm »
Media Reports Indian Weather to Fit a Doomsday Narrative
By Guest Contributor -January 4, 20230

Guest essay by Vijay Jayaraj
At 39 degrees Fahrenheit, India’s capital of Delhi experienced one of the coldest winter nights this year on December 27. The region is home to 32 million people, with millions of them having no access to heating in their homes. Neighboring states recorded below-freezing temperatures.

In contrast, nearly all of metro New York’s population of 18 million has home heating. Delhi’s situation would be considered a humanitarian crisis in the U.S.

The Indian media’s attitude generally is to shrug off such winter events as an aberration of weather while treating high summer temperatures as proof of catastrophic climate change. You see, Delhi, an ancient city that has been subjected to many invasions over the last thousand years, has recently been invaded by climate alarmism.

https://climaterealism.com/2023/01/media-reports-indian-weather-to-fit-a-doomsday-narrative/
« Last Edit: January 10, 2023, 02:56:23 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson