Author Topic: Monster Thread on Ashli Babbitt…  (Read 444 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Monster Thread on Ashli Babbitt…
« on: January 10, 2023, 01:46:57 am »
Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
Three years ago at 2:44PM, I watched an unarmed woman (Ashli Babbitt)— get shot and killed in front of me.

This single handily changed my life forever. Even though it’s been three years, it feels like it was just yesterday. The J6th committee refused to speak with me.

🧵
10:13 AM · Jan 6, 2023

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Jan 6
Replying to
@TaylerUSA
January 6th, 2021, started like any other day of Reporting. I woke up early and planned to conduct interviews and to document what was taking place.

I anticipated violence from Left-Wing groups due to the pattern I had seen emerge at prior Trump rallies once it got dark.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Jan 6
Around 12:20PM, I heard someone gathering a group to “head to the Capitol”.

Trump was still speaking so I found it odd, so naturally, I followed.

Later on, I would find out this was Ray Epps as well as other key actors.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Jan 6
The Ellipse is 1.6 mi away from the Capitol, it takes around 30-33 minutes via walk.

Trump began addressing the crowd at 11:58AM, and made his final remarks at 1:12PM.

Capitol Grounds were breached 19 minutes prior to Trump’s speech concluding.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Jan 6
I arrived outside the Capitol at 12:50PM, within 3 minutes, the initial barrier which had under 7 officers standing post was overwhelmed.

The second barrier went down within the same minute, this time it was Ray Epps who visibly spoke to Ryan Samsel and others right before.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Jan 6
For a while, all was calm and peaceful. Then a concussion grenade was thrown deep into what was a peaceful crowd. This caused an eruption within the crowd.

The crowd surged due to those in the back not understanding what was happening, pushing others forward consistently.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Jan 6
For over an hour, a continuous barrage of concussion grenades, tear gas, pepper spray, and other crowd munitions were deployed on the crowd.

This affected thousands of people, most of whom had no idea what was going on and hadn’t been violent at all.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Jan 6
I was hit by multiple rubber munitions and maced into absolute oblivion, even while wearing visible Press Credentials.

The Police were 10x more aggressive than I have ever seen at any riot I covered in 2020.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Jan 6
For over an hour this went on, during this barrage Kevin Greeson and Benjamin Phillips both suffered fatal heart attacks from the munitions being thrown. (Munitions we’re not authorized to be used on the 6th)

People were on fire and had holes blown in them at this point.
Quote Tweet
Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Aug 16, 2021
Here’s the moment I had to put out a man that was on fire after the USCP bombarded the crowd with explosive munitions.

In under 30 seconds, over 4 munitions were thrown into a peaceful crowd.

Everything the Media and Establishment is telling you about January 6th is a LIE.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Jan 6
After an Officer pushed Derrick Vargo off of the inaugural stairs, breaking his legs, the Officer taunted the crowd below who were visibly upset. This caused a crowd to surge up the staircase which eventually arrived at the Western doors of the Capitol.

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Jan 6
The Police then stood back and watched as people broke windows with a two by four and riot shield.

Those who broke the windows of the Capitol on the West Side were initially placed on an FBI wanted list, only to be taken off.

They of course, have not been charged.

Continued here:

https://twitter.com/TaylerUSA/status/1611395432948682755

Online Hoodat

Re: Monster Thread on Ashli Babbitt…
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 02:09:06 am »
Thank you for posting.  This guy has video showing Zachary Alam breaking the window, and Babbitt trying to stop him.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2023, 02:47:28 pm »
When I first heard about this, I thought "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".  Trying to get through a locked door by bashing through reinforced windows with rams, then crawling through the window while a cop on the other side is pointing a gun right at you...I mean, I generally don't have an issue with cops shooting rioters.

But the weirdest thing about it is that there were other armed, uniformed cops in armor literally standing almost right next to her, and they were doing nothing.  They weren't even attempting to stop her or any of the other handful of guys at that door.  Pretty clear that none of them believed that deadly force was warranted.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 02:48:53 pm by Maj. Bill Martin »

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2023, 04:54:40 pm »
When I first heard about this, I thought "play stupid games, win stupid prizes".  Trying to get through a locked door by bashing through reinforced windows with rams, then crawling through the window while a cop on the other side is pointing a gun right at you...I mean, I generally don't have an issue with cops shooting rioters.

But the weirdest thing about it is that there were other armed, uniformed cops in armor literally standing almost right next to her, and they were doing nothing.  They weren't even attempting to stop her or any of the other handful of guys at that door.  Pretty clear that none of them believed that deadly force was warranted.
A question, it has obviously been some time since the information about Ashli Babbitts murder came out but my recollection was that her shooter was not standing out in the open as she was coming through the window but stepped out from behind cover and without warning shot her basically point blank. Has information, other than the capitol polices sanitized version, come out that changed the initial version?

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2023, 03:48:30 pm »
The other innocent woman murdered by a Capitol Police officer was Roseanne Boyland.

Jack Posobiec 🇺🇸
@JackPosobiec
This is Officer Lila Morris, Badge Number 5869 who beat protester Roseanne Boyland to death with a stick on the steps of the US Capitol

video: https://rumble.com/v27a0m6-episode-378-who-killed-rosanne-boyland.html?mref=7x15j&mrefc=2
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org