Author Topic: U.S. attorney reviewing classified documents from Joe Biden's vice presidency found at Biden think t  (Read 2578 times)

Online DefiantMassRINO

Self-Anointed Deplorable Expert Chowderhead Pundit
I reserve my God-given rights to be wrong and to be stupid at all times.

"If at first you don’t succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried." - Steven Wright

Comrades, I swear on Trump's soul that I am not working from a CIA troll farm in Kiev.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
"Biden Think Tank".

ROFLMAO!

There are boogers smarter than Slow Joe.
Ah, man that's snot funny.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline verga

High crimes and misdemeanors
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Online Right_in_Virginia

Rep Byron Donalds drops Truth NUKE on Joe Biden over possession of Classified Records as VP— IMPEACHMENT?!🔥. (Video)

https://mobile.twitter.com/bennyjohnson/status/1612909071203725312

Online Right_in_Virginia

Collin Rugg
@CollinRugg

Joe Biden bragged about getting a Ukrainian prosecutor fired who was investigating Hunter and then stole classified docs relating to Ukraine.

And instead of investigating this the FBI is busy censoring you on Twitter.

1:48 PM · Jan 10, 2023

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Can we find some lowly Delaware magistrate judge to sign off on a search warrant of Biden's home?

@Hoodat

No.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
Another View on This:
China, Cash and Classified Documents: FISC/FISA, the Usual Suspects and the Problematic Penn Biden Center

A  substantial piece: A laser accurate April 2020 FISC/FISA projection,  Joe Biden, Penn, the Penn Biden Center, China, Chinese donations and the  discovery of classified documents in Biden's office.

Quite frankly, if the American people could simply come to realize, accept and reconcile that essentially everything that is derived from our own federal government is fraudulent or a product of enterprise fraud, uniting the country and getting it back would be virtually instantaneous.

There exists a severe impediment to these processes; however, and I’ve written about it frequently. That multifaceted impediment rests on a foundation of the Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012 and the National Defense Authorization Act, which included the bipartisan bill “Countering Foreign Propaganda and Disinformation Act,” and which was signed into law in May 2016 by President Barack Obama.

#china  #collusion  #treason  #sedition  #gitmotrials

https://politicalmoonshine.substack.com/p/china-cash-and-classified-documents
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline Hoodat

U.S. attorney reviewing documents marked classified from Joe Biden's vice presidency found at Biden think tank

ADRIANA DIAZ, ANDRES TRIAY, ARDEN FARHI  |  JANUARY 10, 2023  |  5:38 AM

Attorney General Merrick Garland has assigned the U.S. attorney in Chicago to review documents marked classified that were found at the Penn Biden Center for Diplomacy and Global Engagement in Washington, two sources with knowledge of the inquiry told CBS News. The roughly 10 documents are from President Biden's vice-presidential office at the center, the sources said. CBS News has learned the FBI is also involved in the U.S. attorney's inquiry.

The material was identified by personal attorneys for Mr. Biden on Nov. 2, just before the midterm elections, Richard Sauber, special counsel to the president confirmed. The documents were discovered when Mr. Biden's personal attorneys "were packing files housed in a locked closet to prepare to vacate office space at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C.," Sauber said .  .  .

.  .  .Sauber also said that on the same day the material was discovered, Nov. 2, the White House counsel's office notified the National Archives, which took possession of the materials the following morning.  .  .

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/biden-center-classified-documents/
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline Hoodat

Exclusive: US intelligence materials related to Ukraine, Iran and UK found in Biden’s private office, source tells CNN

Jamie Gangel, Marshall Cohen, Evan Perez and Paula Reid  |  8:18 PM EST, Tue January 10, 2023

Among the items from Joe Biden’s time as vice president discovered in a private office last fall are 10 classified documents including US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Attorney General Merrick Garland has received a preliminary report on the documents inquiry, a law enforcement source said, and now faces the critical decision on how to proceed, including whether to open a full-blown criminal investigation.

John Lausch Jr., the US attorney in Chicago, has briefed Garland multiple times. No additional briefings are scheduled but would be conducted if necessary, a source said.  .  .

https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/biden-classified-documents-iran-ukraine-united-kingdom-beau-funeral/index.html
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Exclusive: US intelligence materials related to Ukraine, Iran and UK found in Biden’s private office, source tells CNN

By Jamie Gangel, Marshall Cohen, Evan Perez and Paula Reid, CNN
Updated 8:18 PM EST, Tue January 10, 2023

CNN  — 

Among the items from Joe Biden’s time as vice president discovered in a private office last fall are 10 classified documents including US intelligence memos and briefing materials that covered topics including Ukraine, Iran and the United Kingdom, according to a source familiar with the matter.

Attorney General Merrick Garland has received a preliminary report on the documents inquiry, a law enforcement source said, and now faces the critical decision on how to proceed, including whether to open a full-blown criminal investigation.

John Lausch Jr., the US attorney in Chicago, has briefed Garland multiple times. No additional briefings are scheduled but would be conducted if necessary, a source said.

The classified documents were dated between 2013 and 2016, according to the source familiar. They were found in three or four boxes also containing unclassified papers that fall under the Presidential Records Act.

The vast majority of the items in the office contained personal Biden family documents, including materials about Beau Biden’s funeral arrangements and condolence letters, the source told CNN. It is not clear if the boxes with classified documents contained personal materials.

Attorney General Merrick Garland has assigned the US attorney in Chicago, a holdover from the Trump administration, to investigate the matter, CNN previously reported. Garland made this move after receiving a referral from the National Archives and Records Administration.

more
https://www.cnn.com/2023/01/10/politics/biden-classified-documents-iran-ukraine-united-kingdom-beau-funeral/index.html
Support the USO

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
The Brew: Biden Stashed Classified Docs at Office Partially Funded by Red Cahin
Flickr/WhiteHouse/Official White House Photo by Adam Schultz
By AL PERROTTA Published on January 11, 2023

Al Perrotta
What a crazy Wednesday morning!

If you are just waking up, the FBI conducted a massive raid last night on an office maintained by Joe Biden in Washington, D.C., along with pre-dawn raids at his homes in Delaware, in search of classified documents improperly removed from the White House when his term as vice president ended. Sources confirm that the agents also went through the closets of First Lady Jill Biden, along with the rooms of Biden’s children Hunter and Ashley.

Wait. You haven’t heard about it yet? That’s because it did not happen. It did not happen because Joe Biden’s name is not Donald Trump … and Joe Biden is a Democrat sitting atop a politically corrupted Department of Justice.

One part of the story is true: Highly classified documents were discovered at a private office Biden had in D.C. via the Penn Biden Center. (More on the center in a bit.)

What we’re being told is that Biden’s lawyers found the dozen or so classified documents at the private, unsecure office while packing it up in early November. Not that Biden uses it. Heck, he barely uses the Oval Office. His peeps contacted the National Archives. Nothing more to see. Move on. The stash is absolutely positively nothing at all like the documents Trump had in his possession that warranted the overwhelming prime time assault on Mar-a-Lago.

Oh, but there’s plenty more.

UPDATE: And let’s start by adding this breaking news Wednesday morning from Paul Sperry of Real Clear Investigations:

https://stream.org/the-brew-biden-stashed-classified-docs-at-office-partially-funded-by-red-china/
« Last Edit: January 11, 2023, 03:55:17 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
I expect the justice department to say it was legal for a US Vice President to receive a form of compensation from China for just that one day. :thud:
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The FBI 'discovered' documents at Mar-a-lago, but it is interesting that the Biden documents (taken by a Vice President) had to be 'discovered'. That those documents contained compartmented information, and dealing with countries Biden has questionable dealings with.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
It doesn't matter what they find.

Hell,it wouldn't matter if he went on live TV and confessed to skimming money from EVERY financial program he signed off one.

This is because he is a Dim,and immune from prosecution

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Fox reporting that a 2nd batch of classified files has been found at another site....breaking
Support the USO

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I have to say I am enjoying this.... :smokin:
Support the USO

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@mystery-ak

I have mixed feelings.

One one hand,it is good to see this career criminal exposed for the pathological liar,thief,and career felon that he is,and has always been.

On the other hand,not one single damn negative thing is going to happen to him because of it.

He IS,in effect,the US version of Putin,and all his comrades both in and out of government are going to make excuses for him and protect him.

Online Bigun

• The FairTax Plan

I would be also but for the fact that many "Republican" members of the Texas House are once again betraying their base at this very moment.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Bad Kitty Unleashed 🦁💪🏻
@pepesgrandma
⚡️⚡️⚡️Breaking! The classified docs were found @ the Penn Biden DC office, not Philly.
Claimed to be left there post presidency, there’s one small caveat, that office was leased in 2018.
Meaning, the classified docs were MOVED there from somewhere else.
https://t.co/w7jbWzIbRJ
5:05 PM · Jan 11, 2023
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline mountaineer

Miranda Devine, author of The Laptop from Hell, writes:

Miranda Devine
@mirandadevine
Remember when Hunter asked his building manager to cut new keys for # “new office mates Joe Biden, Jill Biden, Jim Biden, Gongwen Dong, Chairman Ye CEFC emissary,” & a new office sign: “The Biden Foundation Hudson West (CEFC US).” If CEFC partner Patrick Ho hadn’t been arrested, then Joe Biden would have been stashing these classified documents in an office he shared with the capitalist arm of the Chinese Communist Party’s belt and road initiative, backed by CCP intelligence.

Why do you think the FBI (and CIA) worked so hard to bury our laptop stories? They knew the truth was lethal to their preferred candidate.

MORE:

https://twitter.com/mirandadevine/status/1613286825879130126
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Hoodat

For some reason, the FBI does not seem to be in a rush to raid Biden's Delaware home and rifle through Jill's underwear drawer.