Author Topic: 'The View' flips out over GOP speaker fight: 'Thugs' who 'held the country hostage'  (Read 275 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 9, 2023 12:36pm EST
'The View' flips out over GOP speaker fight: 'Thugs' who 'held the country hostage'
Co-host Ana Navarro said being speaker of the House might mean 'the death' of Kevin McCarthy

By Hanna Panreck | Fox News

"The View" hosts Sunny Hostin and Sara Haines flipped out over the speaker of the House vote on Monday, claiming they held the entire country "hostage" and acted like "thugs" on the House floor. 

Referring to Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Ala., lunging at Rep. Matt Gaetz, R-Fla., during a heated exchange late Friday night, Hostin declared, "It was so uncivilized when he’s, like, lunging at him and grabbing at him."

"The Republicans like to use identity politics and they like to talk about thugs a lot, and they like to talk about other people. I saw a lot of thuggishness going on. I saw thugs at work. I saw this uncivilized nature, and it’s like they were raised by wolves many of them, and so I wonder, if you are doing that in the chamber on the House floor, how do you expect to govern and lead by example? That’s something I wouldn’t want to see my kids do, and they were doing it," she said. 

more
https://www.foxnews.com/media/the-view-flips-out-over-gop-speaker-fight-thugs-who-held-country-hostage
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline rustynail

Not enough estrogen on that set to put a fruit fly in heat.