Author Topic: Shocking Chicago Public Schools Report Reveals Over 600 Cases Of Staff Grooming and Sexually Assault  (Read 317 times)

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
This is a National Issue that effects Us all. We are looking at more than just Crimes against Humanity in This Issue IMHO.

Shocking Chicago Public Schools Report Reveals Over 600 Cases Of Staff Grooming and Sexually Assaulting Students.
**This is the real Epidemic the Democrats are hiding right in plain sight!**
A shocking report from the Chicago Public Schools (CPS) Office of the Inspector General (OIG) has revealed hundreds of cases of teachers sexually grooming and assaulting CPS students in 2022 and earlier.
#grooming  #groomers  #childabuse  ##childtrafficking #parenting
https://redstate.com/kiradavis/2023/01/08/shocking-chicago-public-schools-report-reveals-over-600-cases-of-staff-grooming-and-sexually-assaulting-students-n685521  
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I'm not surprised. Name ONE job a dedicated child-molester can hold that gives them more ready access to children. ESPECIALLY emotionally disturbed children,who seem to be easier targets.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I'm not surprised. Name ONE job a dedicated child-molester can hold that gives them more ready access to children. ESPECIALLY emotionally disturbed children,who seem to be easier targets.
...and if they have their teaching certification, they likely have had college courses on picking out the vulnerable.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis