Author Topic: Islamist Hate Cleric Calls for Attacks on British Soldiers over Prince Harry’s Kill Claims: Report  (Read 368 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Islamist Hate Cleric Calls for Attacks on British Soldiers over Prince Harry’s Kill Claims: Report

Kurt Zindulka 8 Jan 2023

A notorious Islamist hate preacher reportedly called for Muslims to target British troops in response to Prince Harry’s claims that he killed 25 people during the Afghanistan War.

Anjem Choudary, an infamous convicted hate cleric in the United Kingdom, previously imprisoned for supporting the Islamic State, has allegedly called upon the Muslims of the world to enact revenge upon the British military in response to claims from Prince Harry that he killed 25 people in Afghanistan.

The Duke of Sussex said he saw the slain as “chess pieces” he had taken off the board rather than real human beings as he served in Afghanistan as an Apache pilot.

According to a report from the Mail on Sunday, the hate preacher wrote: “The latest revelations from Harry that he murdered 25 Muslims in Afghanistan followed by his comment that he has no remorse and that he just saw these human beings as ‘chess pieces’ tells us everything we need to know about the Royal Family and their thinking about Islam and Muslims. In reality, the British Royal Family has a long and dark history of supporting the occupation of Muslim lands, the usurpation of its resources and the oppression of Muslims.”

The hate preacher, who had his court-ordered ban on public speaking lifted in 2021, continued: “The world now knows of the wickedness that the US, UK and others engaged in, including repeatedly murdering innocent unarmed Muslims… Nevertheless, Harry still saw fit to plunge his knife further into the hearts of Muslims with his callous boastful comments.”

Choudary allegedly concluded by calling for Muslims to attack members of the British military overseas in “Syria, Iraq and North Africa where many British soldiers are deployed.”

In response to the comments, former Conservative (Tory) Party leader and Cabinet minsiter Sir Iain Duncan Smith MP called for the cleric to be jailed once again, saying: “This is an absolute example of not just hate speech, but direct and indirect threat to our constitutional head of state, our monarchy, and for that matter our Government and all public servants. The police and security services now need to move on this man, and he should no longer be free to act accordingly in the UK.

“Whatever your views on Harry’s comments, the real danger is right there with this hate preacher, trying to whip people up to violent actions. These people have no place in a peaceful democracy.”

more
https://www.breitbart.com/europe/2023/01/08/islamist-hate-cleric-calls-for-attacks-on-british-soldiers-over-prince-harrys-war-kill-count-report/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Ah yes, the religion of peace!

And Harry Numbnut, Prince of Nothing, he should learn to keep his big mouth shut.

Offline Maj. Bill Martin

• I'll make Mincemeat out of 'em"
Ah yes, the religion of peace!

And Harry Numbnut, Prince of Nothing, he should learn to keep his big mouth shut.

Harry is an idiot.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
How long will it take this dummy to realize he is a man without a country, married to a C lister bimbo, and abandons it all and returns to England begging forgiveness from daddy?  I give him five more years.

:2popcorn:

Online mountaineer

Way to go, Harold, you numskull.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
I've been a part of a military family all my life...My family has served from WW11, Korea, VN, Iraq, Afghanistan and I NEVER once heard any of them mention or brag about how many combatants they had killed...why would Harry think that a high kill number is an endearing quality..
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I've been a part of a military family all my life...My family has served from WW11, Korea, VN, Iraq, Afghanistan and I NEVER once heard any of them mention or brag about how many combatants they had killed...why would Harry think that a high kill number is an endearing quality..
Endearing? No, methinks that the person that now has his cojones in a jar had something to do with this stupidity in an effort to butch Harry up because everyone is talking about how she castrated him.