Author Topic: Twitter event on Covid censorship at 3 pm…  (Read 631 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Twitter event on Covid censorship at 3 pm…
« on: January 08, 2023, 07:04:49 pm »
Efrat Fenigson
@efenigson
🧵🔥24 SPEAKERS TMRW

Jeffrey Tucker @jeffreyatucker

Mark Changizi @MarkChangizi

Andrew Bridgen @ABridgen

David Thunder @davidjthunder

Simon Goddek @goddeketal

Joel Smalley @RealJoelSmalley

Kat Lyndley @KLVeritas

Robert Malone @RWMaloneMD

https://twitter.com/efenigson/status/1611847984169517056

Online mountaineer

Re: Twitter event on Covid censorship at 3 pm…
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 07:47:55 pm »
Elon Musk gives Alex Berenson access to internal documents for next release of Twitter files:

Alex Berenson
@AlexBerenson
1/ My first #TwitterFiles report: how @scottgottliebmd - a top Pfizer board member - used the same Twitter lobbyist as the White House to suppress debate on Covid vaccines, INCLUDING FROM A FELLOW HEAD OF @US_FDA!
Thanks @elonmusk for opening these files.

https://twitter.com/AlexBerenson/status/1612526697038897167
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online mountaineer

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 08:16:01 pm »
 :bkmk:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline GeneralCarlosQ17

• GeneralCarlosQ17
  • MAGA Conservative
    • Truth Social
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 08:57:01 pm »
Twitter Files Number 13
Pfizer board member Scott Gottlieb secretly pressed Twitter to hide posts challenging his company's massively profitable Covid jabs.
On August 27, 2021, Dr. Scott Gottlieb - a Pfizer director with over 550,000 Twitter followers - saw a tweet he didn’t like, a tweet that might hurt sales of Pfizer’s mRNA vaccines.

The tweet explained correctly that natural immunity after Covid infection was superior to vaccine protection. It called on the White House to “follow the science” and exempt people with natural immunity from upcoming vaccine mandates.

It came not from an “anti-vaxxer” like Robert F. Kennedy Jr., but from Dr. Brett Giroir, a physician who had briefly followed Gottlieb as the head of the Food & Drug Administration. Further, the tweet actually encouraged people who did not have natural immunity to “Get vaccinated!”
#twitterfiles  #vaccines  #injuries  #deaths  #pfizer
https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/from-the-twitter-files-pfizer-board
MAGA Patriot Who loves His Country.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 11:07:01 pm »
This fool.
Scott Gottlieb, MD
@ScottGottliebMD
🧵In the past, I've raised concerns with Twitter related to the safety of me and others, and threats being made on the platform. This included direct as well as specific threats. Sometimes it included statements that I believed were purposely false and inflammatory 👇
3:35 PM · Jan 9, 2023

The selective disclosure of my private communications with Twitter stokes the threat environment. So does actions that empower people who’ve shown little restraint when it comes to purposeful vitriol. It instigates more menacing dialogue, with potentially serious consequences

If the goal of TwitterFiles is transparency, here's some of the private e-mails I had with Twitter, related to threats and safety, which weren't released; and which I repeatedly highlighted in my communications with the platform. Safety remains an existential concern for Twitter  ...
Blahblahblah.

https://twitter.com/ScottGottliebMD/status/1612548694762745856

Online mountaineer

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2023, 11:38:39 pm »
Michael Shellenberger
@ShellenbergerMD
Many think social media companies only censored "vaccine misinformation." But a recently-released email shows Facebook reassuring the White House that they were censoring "often-true content” that "does not contain actionable misinformation" but was "discouraging vaccines."

THREAD:

https://twitter.com/ShellenbergerMD/status/1613315283565031424