Author Topic: Iraq’s High Court Issues Arrest Warrant for Trump Over Killing of Iranian Commander  (Read 374 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Conservative Brief by  Jon Dougherty January 8, 2023

Iraq’s Supreme Court has issued an arrest warrant for former President Donald Trump over the death of Iran’s Quds Force commander, Gen. Qasem Soleimani, on Iraqi soil, according to a state-run media outlet based in Baghdad.

Iraqi News noted that “President of the Supreme Judicial Council, Faiq Zaidan, announced on Thursday the issuance of an arrest warrant for former U.S. President Donald Trump.” The warrant is also for the killing of the then-Iraqi militia leader, chief of staff of the Popular Mobilization Forces (PMF) in Iraq.

The killing of the Quds Force and militia commanders led to a counterstrike from Iran against the Aia Al-Assad U.S. base in Iraq.

More: https://conservativebrief.com/iraqs-69762/?utm_source=CB&utm_medium=DJD

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
The mullahs and the dims now both want to arrest Trump.

Seems like a pretty similar and aligned marriage of conivence and honor.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
The mullahs and the dims now both want to arrest Trump.

Seems like a pretty similar and aligned marriage of conivence and honor.
The Dims can't find anything, and this is likely at their urging.

They have nothing.
Trump did the world a service.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Iran doesn't have anything better to do?

Now if they sign the nuclear deal and Biden gives them Trump, all will be good.  Don't think for a moment the Democommies did not think of that!  Those ratf***s would give up their mother if it meant gaining something politically.

Online sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Cool!

I  have no doubt this will get him some more votes.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!