Author Topic: Minority Ldr Jeffries: House GOP’s ‘Extreme MAGA’ Agenda Will Undermine Well-Being of Americans  (Read 500 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Minority Ldr Jeffries: House GOP’s ‘Extreme MAGA’ Agenda Will Undermine Well-Being of Americans

Pam Key 8 Jan 2023

House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) predicted Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the Republican-controlled House will implement an “extreme MAGA agenda,” which he believes will undermine the well-being of the American people.

Jeffries said, “Our general concern is the dysfunction that was historic that we saw this week is not at an end, just the beginning. And while the Congress was held captive this particular time, what is going to be a problem is if the American people will be held captive for the next two years to the extreme MAGA Republican agenda that apparently has been negotiated into the House rules and the functioning of the Congress. That going to undermine the health, safety, and well-being of the American people. It may undermine national security and a robust defense and undermine our ability to advance an agenda anchored in kitchen table issues, not extremism.’

He added, “Our concern right now is on getting things done for everyday Americans and tackling the being that is in front of us, making sure we have a farm big that makes sense for the American people. Making sure we can fund a government that invests in economic opportunity, invests in the health and the public safety of the American people, making sure that we don’t default on our debt for the first time in American history, making sure that we reauthorize important agencies like the FAA so we can strengthen air travel in this country. This is the agenda we’re going to focus on as Democrats.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/01/08/minority-ldr-jeffries-house-gops-extreme-maga-agenda-will-undermine-well-being-of-americans/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LMAO

Well, it's not like inflation, crime, and an unsecured border has any effect on the well being of Americans
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline andy58-in-nh

Democrats excel at propaganda.

Republicans have no clue how to oppose it.

Nothing has changed.
"The most terrifying force of death, comes from the hands of Men who wanted to be left Alone. They try, so very hard, to mind their own business and provide for themselves and those they love. They resist every impulse to fight back, knowing the forced and permanent change of life that will come from it. They know, that the moment they fight back, their lives as they have lived them, are over. -Alexander Solzhenitsyn

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries (D-NY) predicted Sunday on NBC’s “Meet the Press” that the Republican-controlled House will implement an “extreme MAGA agenda,” which he believes will undermine the well-being of the American people.

See,even the Dims admit that Trump will expose their corruption.

Which,of course,would lead to any of them convicted to exposing their RINO counterparts.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Kamaji

Democrats excel at propaganda.

Republicans have no clue how to oppose it.

Nothing has changed.

Unfortunately

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Jeffries is perhaps the least impressive Democommie to come along in a long time.  I have never heard him utter an intelligent thought.  He is no Nancy Pelosi.  However, the Republicans will struggle over the next two years largely because they are not united, nor do they see the need to unite.

And MAGA stands for Make America Great Again, which is a revision of a Reagan slogan of Make America Great.  Both men held dearly in their heart the wellbeing of the USA.  Can anyone here honestly say that has been the desire of the Democommies?  In fact, every step Biden and the Democommies have made over the last two years fulfills the notion of Destroy America Every Step of the Way.  The gulf between these two sentiments is a light year.

It could be safely argued that Biden is a complete pawn of the CCP.  Everything he does reflects an effort to appease them.  So for me to say Biden is a traitor, well, he is in good company.  Take the head of our military, Gen Miley.  Miley made it brutally clear he committed treason when he stated he made it clear that he would notify China if Trump decided anything not in China's best interest.  Who would ever make such an omission?  Not anyone that believes in the USA and abides by the Constitution he swore an oath to.

I am a firm believer in public execution.  And if there were ever two men that deserve to be indicted, convicted and dealt with as traitors, these two maggots are at the top of the list.

We get inundated with China is our prime enemy.  Why then do we have 400,000 students in our universities from China?  It could be safely argued that because they pay full tuition that they drive up the cost of tuition for USA students.  Why have any USA students if you can fill the seats with students from enemy nations?  We are educating our enemies, and no one says a word.  Again, the idiocy is staggering.

If Russia is such an enemy, why were we giving Russia $150 million a year in foreign aid?  For all I know, we are still giving Russia the foreign aid.  Too many things are being done in the USA that make zero sense.  There is zero accountability in Congress for spending money.  More idiocy!!!

Biden leaves $80 billion of military equipment behind in Afghanistan.  Nothing is said or done by Congress, or by the media.  This is another act of treason.  Who is funding and supporting terrorism globally?  Biden and Company.  All this is not a mystery.  This act of treason will result in many USA citizens and the citizens of our allies dying at some point.  ISIS is strengthening, and now they once again have a country to dominate.  We knew this before leaving Afghanistan.  ISIS already had complete control of six provinces in Afghanistan before we left.  So again, we create an enemy that when we are faced with confronting them again, they will use our own weapons to kill Americans.  You just can't make this sh*t up, the idiocy makes the movie Idiocracy look like a movie of smart leaders.  How can our military leaders sit quietly and say nothing about the insanity of this act of treason?