Author Topic: Illegal Alien Accused of Setting House on Fire, Trying to Burn Six People Alive  (Read 145 times)

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Illegal Alien Accused of Setting House on Fire, Trying to Burn Six People Alive
Baldwin County JailBaldwin County Jail
JOHN BINDER6 Jan 20231,738
1:35
An illegal alien has been charged with attempted murder for allegedly trying to burn six people alive by trapping them in a Robertsdale, Alabama, house that was on fire.

Marlon Pineda-Enamorado, a 38-year-old illegal alien, was arrested and charged this week with first-degree arson in Baldwin County.

According to the Robertsdale Police Lt. Paul Overstreet, Pineda-Enamorado “used an accelerant, gasoline, to light several mattresses on fire inside his room and causing the entire home to be filled with smoke” while six others were inside.

From there, police claim Pineda-Enamorado used a bungee cord to tie up the residence’s front door to prevent the six people trapped inside from getting out of the burning house. Despite the alleged attempt to burn the six people alive, they were all able to escape after firefighters arrived on the scene.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/01/06/illegal-alien-accused-of-setting-house-on-fire-trying-to-burn-six-people-alive/
« Last Edit: January 08, 2023, 05:18:36 pm by rangerrebew »
The legitimate powers of government extend to such acts only as are injurious to others. But it does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are twenty gods, or no god. It neither picks my pocket nor breaks my leg.
Thomas Jefferson