Author Topic: Buried News: Obama muscled Zuckerberg to censor Trump -- and made an example of him  (Read 661 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
January 7, 2023
Buried News: Obama muscled Zuckerberg to censor Trump -- and made an example of him
By Monica Showalter

Has Barack Obama gone from ex-president to Democrat party crime boss?

It sure looks like it, based on a new report about his treatment of Facebook founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg.

Investigative reporter Lee Smith has got a stunning report that ran this week in Tablet, comparable in impact to that report by Molly Ball at Time who wrote about how elites conspired to "fortify democracy" by rigging the election against President Trump in 2020 and afterwards thought it was a smart thing to crow about.

Smith's report beginns with how the FBI "hacked" Twitter, not just engaging in a "master-canine" relationship as Twitter files reporter Matt Taibbi put it in one of his reports, but actually infiltrating the company and controlling it from within, rendering it a corporate Zombie.

more
https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2023/01/buried_news_obama_muscled_zuckerberg_to_censor_trump__and_made_an_example_of_him.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Obomber is nothing but a "Front Man" for the international bankers. If they ever gain control,Obomber will be shining shoes from his sidewalk stand.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
https://www.tabletmag.com/sections/news/articles/how-the-fbi-hacked-twitter-lee-smith

@Smokin Joe .... I am days late on reading (scanned anyhoo) your link.... Seems Fusion GPS was part of the "Birmingham Project" which attacked Roy Moore with fake "Russian Twitter" accounts was used to tarnish Trump.... I told everyone that it was deep and nobody believed me that the same attack machine that was used against Roy Moore would later be used on the dearly beloved Don.

Anyway, thanks for the link, nice in depth article.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2023, 02:31:18 pm by Sighlass »
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
@Smokin Joe .... I am days late on reading (scanned anyhoo) your link.... Seems Fusion GPS was part of the "Birmingham Project" which attacked Roy Moore with fake "Russian Twitter" accounts was used to tarnish Trump.... I told everyone that it was deep and nobody believed me that the same attack machine that was used against Roy Moore would later be used on the dearly beloved Don.

Anyway, thanks for the link, nice in depth article.
You're welcome. I was sure that the assault on Roy Moore went deeper than it was being presented at the time, and it's nice to see that verified. 
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis