Author Topic: Ex-GOP Lawmaker Says House Investigations of FBI, CIA Will 'Shred the Integrity of the Federal Govt  (Read 680 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Ex-GOP Lawmaker Says House Investigations of FBI, CIA Will 'Shred the Integrity of the Federal Govt'
By Mike Miller | 8:15 PM on January 07, 2023

Sometimes, these articles almost write themselves. Or, due to hypocrisy, dishonesty, or unintentional humor, many stories beg to be covered. This is one of them, and the cast is perfect: an ex-Republican congressman, MSNBC, and the Democrat-weaponized FBI — with the CIA tossed in as a bonus.

Our tale begins with Kentucky Republican Rep. Thomas Massie’s revelation that now-House Speaker Kevin McCarthy agreed, as part of a deal with GOP lawmakers opposed to his speakership bid, to the formation of a committee modeled after the 1975 Senate Select Committee, formed by Senator Frank Church, which investigated abuses by the CIA, FBI, National Security Agency, and the IRS, as reported by my colleague Nick Arama.

Enter, ex-Republican Congressman-turned-MSNBC analyst David Jolly and his appearance on Katie Phang’s Saturday morning show. In reaction to the news that McCarthy agreed to organize the committee to investigate alleged abuses by the FBI and CIA in recent years, as reported by NewsBusters, Jolly suggested that Fox News viewers are degenerate drug addicts, desperate for their next fix of government-hating heroin. Great start, right?

Uh-huh, not a hint of bitter hatred there at all, Mr. Jolly.

more
https://redstate.com/mike_miller/2023/01/07/ex-gop-lawmaker-says-house-investigations-of-fbi-cia-will-shred-the-integrity-of-the-federal-govt-n685208
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
What Integrity?

Let's go way back to when they had someone inside Sheikh Abdul Rahman's group, who couldn't mix explosives until it was taught how by the informant...leading up to the 1993 bombing of the WTC.

Fast forward through a host of 'sting' operations right up to the Kidnap Witmer plot, heavily influenced and populated by Federal operatives.

Influencing Social Media platforms (yes, plural) in re: Hunter's laptop, the Steal of 2020, the 1/6 fracas, COVID-19, and other salient issues, all in support of censoring people who went against the Gov't approved narrative, and branding things we now know to be true as "misinformation".
(Conspiracy to deny a fundamental Civil Right --along partisan lines, no less.)

Shred the Government's Integrity? They have none.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
What Integrity?

Let's go way back to when they had someone inside Sheikh Abdul Rahman's group, who couldn't mix explosives until it was taught how by the informant...leading up to the 1993 bombing of the WTC.

Fast forward through a host of 'sting' operations right up to the Kidnap Witmer plot, heavily influenced and populated by Federal operatives.

Influencing Social Media platforms (yes, plural) in re: Hunter's laptop, the Steal of 2020, the 1/6 fracas, COVID-19, and other salient issues, all in support of censoring people who went against the Gov't approved narrative, and branding things we now know to be true as "misinformation".
(Conspiracy to deny a fundamental Civil Right --along partisan lines, no less.)

Shred the Government's Integrity? They have none.

Thank you @Smokin Joe you saved me a bit of typing. FedGov integrity!

:rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Integrity of the federal government...isn't that the ultimate oxymoron?

No one need worry.  NOTHING will come of any investigations by the Republicans?  Why?  Because ultimately it is up to the executive branch to apply any necessary changes, and that will not happen.  Not now, not ever.

The FBI, CIA, NSA, FDA, CDC, NIH, and a dozen other three letter nothing branches will face no changes, not a hand slap, NOTHING!!!  If Trey Goofy proved anything, Republicans can't find their posterior nor do they intend to at any time, past, present or future.  All this investigation nonsense is just that.  PURE NONSENSE!!!  PURE BULLSH*T!!!!

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
And this is a bad thing why?
The Republic is lost.

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
What a wanker, it's the corruption of the FBI, DOJ, CIA, NIH, CDC, FDA, etc., etc., etc., Ooh I left out the corrupt democrat controlled congress, senate and White House that have shredded the integrity of the Federal government and turned it into the Feral Government in the eyes of Americans. What is sorely needed is investigations and shinning light on the cockroaches so that we may(figuratively) stomp them out of existence.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Uhhhhhh,exposing corruption in government is a BAD thing???????
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline EdinVA

If integrity was important, the the effective use of copious numbers of orange jump suits would be in order, not incessant camera chasing and chest thumping..

Online GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
I think I know why he an ex- lawmaker and why he's spewing on MSPMS.

David Wilson Jolly is an American attorney, former lobbyist and politician who served as the U.S. representative for Florida's 13th congressional district, based in Pinellas County, from 2014 to 2017. A former Republican,

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Jolly suggested that Fox News viewers are degenerate drug addicts, desperate for their next fix of government-hating heroin.

===============================================================================

Crap, didn't realize I was a life long addict.

Hell, I was calling federal workers worthless deadhead slugs even back in 1975. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
We have fixed elections, and you no longer have the FREEDOM to discuss it.  2020 was stolen, plain and simple.  And the media and politicians on both sides of the aisle label you traitorous.  Again, it is not a mystery.

We have the same free elections that they have in Russia.  For those of you that haven't noticed, Putin has been in control of Russia since 2000, and will remain in control until his death.  We are looking more and more like Russia every day.  If you do not see it, then you are blind or dumb. 

Until we have free and fair elections, we have no republic!