Author Topic: Maricopa County Launches Investigation Into Election Day Printer Issues  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Trending Politics By Clayton Keirns January 7, 2023

According to JustTheNews, officials in Maricopa County have launched an “independent” investigation into significant issues reported with election center printers during the 2022 midterm elections. The County Board of Supervisors made the announcement in a statement released on Twitter.

In the statement, the two chairs declared that they are committed to finding out what occurred , and more importantly, why they occurred. In the statement, they announced that former Arizona Supreme Court Chief Justice Ruth McGregor has been appointed to lead the investigation.

“Justice McGregor will hire a team of independent experts to find out why the printers that read ballots well in the August Primary had trouble reading some ballots while using the same settings in the November General. Our voters deserve nothing less. Maricopa County appreciates Justice McGregor’s willingness to serve in this role. We look forward to her findings.”

More: https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-maricopa-county-launches-investigation-into-election-day-printer-issues/?utm_source=papa&utm_medium=twitter

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
Re: Maricopa County Launches Investigation Into Election Day Printer Issues
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 01:25:33 am »
Trending Politics By Clayton Keirns January 7, 2023

According to JustTheNews, officials in Maricopa County have launched an “independent” investigation into significant issues reported with election center printers during the 2022 midterm elections. The County Board of Supervisors made the announcement in a statement released on Twitter.

In the statement, the two chairs declared that they are committed to finding out what occurred , and more importantly, why they occurred. In the statement, they announced that former Arizona Supreme Court Chief Justice Ruth McGregor has been appointed to lead the investigation.

“Justice McGregor will hire a team of independent experts to find out why the printers that read ballots well in the August Primary had trouble reading some ballots while using the same settings in the November General. Our voters deserve nothing less. Maricopa County appreciates Justice McGregor’s willingness to serve in this role. We look forward to her findings.”

More: https://trendingpoliticsnews.com/breaking-maricopa-county-launches-investigation-into-election-day-printer-issues/?utm_source=papa&utm_medium=twitter

Thank you for sharing this.  You have several potential outcomes......

1. Intentional fraud that resulted in Hobbs being sworn in when should not have been.  Those associated with the fraud are prosecuted and Lake becomes governor.
2. Simple bungling that resulted in Hobbs winning when Lake was the winner.
3. Simple bungling that didn't affect the results, but surely has contributed to the eroding confidence people have in the system.

In all cases, there has to be a squeaky clean system that everyone agrees will work.  And it has to be followed to the letter.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 02:34:43 am »
Software changes were made to the machines without recertification.  That in itself is a violation of law regardless of accident or intent.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 03:04:10 am »
Interesting. Wonder what's going on behind the scenes. So far they've tended to try and bury everything shady.
The Republic is lost.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2023, 03:18:19 am »
Interesting. Wonder what's going on behind the scenes. So far they've tended to try and bury everything shady.

Which is exactly what this is intended to do.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2023, 10:09:24 am »
Which is exactly what this is intended to do.
I have come to the conclusion that when any body or agency investigates itself nowadays, it is for the purpose of finding and eliminating as much evidence as possible, and intimidating potential witnesses into not stepping forward.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2023, 07:14:50 am »
The County is going to investigate itself.  That make the conclusion pretty easy to predict.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Kamaji

« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2023, 12:58:27 pm »
The County is going to investigate itself.  That make the conclusion pretty easy to predict.

Yup.

Online Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2023, 02:40:29 pm »

And bury deep ALL evidence of foul play in the process.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline mountaineer

Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2023, 01:35:25 am »
Even Forbes has turned on Trump.

That's not a good sign.

Offline Hoodat

« Reply #12 on: January 20, 2023, 01:42:10 am »
I'll take 'Non Sequiturs' for $2,000, Alex.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.

-Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."

-Ayn Rand-

Offline HikerGuy83

• Still Trying
« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2023, 10:56:51 pm »
Any news on the "investigation". 

I cant find any (short time to search).

What is the pro-this-election-sucked (and it did) group doing to force this out front. 

Who are the leaders ?

I can't tell.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2023, 01:10:00 am »
Waiting on Court dates.  Kari says she has something she's releasing next week, but I don't put much stock in that.  The actual day in Court is next week, too.

Abe's case is coming up with new data, but I don't know much about that.

:shrug:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: