Author Topic: Biden Admin Tries Justifying Canceling Keystone XL Despite Decision Killing Thousands of Jobs  (Read 476 times)

Offline Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Legal Insurrection by Mike LaChance January 6, 2023

“the Keystone XL project would have created between 16,149 and 59,000 jobs and would have had a positive economic impact of between $3.4-9.6 billion”

Biden’s Department of Energy recently released a report which showed the consequences of his decision to cancel the Keystone XL Pipeline during his first week in office.

In a surprise to no one, the report concluded that this decision killed thousands of jobs and potentially billions of dollars.

Biden admin quietly admits canceling Keystone XL Pipeline cost thousands of jobs, billions of dollars

The Biden administration published a congressionally mandated report highlighting the positive economic benefits the Keystone XL Pipeline would have had if President Biden didn’t revoke its federal permits.

The report, which the Department of Energy (DOE) completed in late December without any public announcement, says the Keystone XL project would have created between 16,149 and 59,000 jobs and would have had a positive economic impact of between $3.4-9.6 billion, citing various studies. A previous report from the federal government published in 2014 determined 3,900 direct jobs and 21,050 total jobs would be created during construction which was expected to take two years.

But immediately after taking office in January 2021, Biden canceled the pipeline’s permits, effectively shutting the project down.

More: https://legalinsurrection.com/2023/01/biden-admin-tries-justifying-canceling-keystone-xl-despite-decision-killing-thousands-of-jobs/

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Biden the Job Slayer: Keystone Pipeline Would have Created 10s of Thousands of Jobs
18 hours ago Eric Worrall 36 Comments
Essay by Eric Worrall

h/t rhs; A congressionally mandated report has revealed the hit on Montana’s economy and the lost jobs and income caused by President Biden canceling the Keystone Pipeline.

Biden admin quietly admits canceling Keystone XL Pipeline cost thousands of jobs, billions of dollars

President Biden’s decision to revoke pipeline’s permits hurt ‘working families,’ Montana senator says

By Thomas Catenacci | Fox News
January 5, 2023 2:39pm EST

The Biden administration published a congressionally mandated report highlighting the positive economic benefits the Keystone XL Pipeline would have had if President Biden didn’t revoke its federal permits.

The report, which the Department of Energy (DOE) completed in late December without any public announcement, says the Keystone XL project would have created between 16,149 and 59,000 jobs and would have had a positive economic impact of between $3.4-9.6 billion, citing various studies. A previous report from the federal government published in 2014 determined 3,900 direct jobs and 21,050 total jobs would be created during construction which was expected to take two years.

But immediately after taking office in January 2021, Biden canceled the pipeline’s permits, effectively shutting the project down.

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2023/01/07/biden-the-job-slayer-keystone-pipeline-would-have-created-10s-of-thousands-of-jobs/
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline rangerrebew

• TBR Contributor
Nazi Pelosi used to maintain the economy was strongest when lots of people were getting unemployment.  The more people unemployed, the stronger the economy.  So we should praise Biden for his efforts to improve the economy through unemployment. :3:
Would you be willing to fight and die for multiculturalism?  Would you put your life on the line for “Diversity, Inclusion, and Equity” (DIE); “Environmental, Social, and corporate Governance” (ESG); or other Marxist worldviews?  Would you go to war to preserve the right of delusional men to use women’s restrooms and dominate women’s sports?  Would you fight for any government that hunts down and imprisons J6 protesters as political hostages but celebrates Antifa and Black Lives Matter rioters who cause physical injury and property damage?

J.B. Shurk

Offline christian

• I need to be in love, K.c. R.C.
Lie and laugh Joe, lie and laugh, the fools that are clueless are endless!
 :silly: :yowsa: :media: :laughingdog: 000hehehehe :mauslaff: :happyhappy: twilight zonexxxx :reaper:
Card carrying member of the national F-Joe Biden movement, and his minions

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Not only jobs, but 50-60% of those USW UNION JOBS....

I hope that fact is not lost in the '24 race, and every dim and indy voter ponders that.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Kamaji

Not only jobs, but 50-60% of those USW UNION JOBS....

I hope that fact is not lost in the '24 race, and every dim and indy voter ponders that.

Particularly those who are rank-and-file union members.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Particularly those who are rank-and-file union members.

I don't know every union member down here where I used to work obviously, but right now anecdotally, I'd say that split is about 80/20 anti-Biden.

These guys understand he threatens their very livelyhoods. Those 20% are mostly minorities, and brain-washed/dead life long dims.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.